Part 19

In house,

Shivin:- I hope Teja thik ho...

Pratik:- Don't worry sab thik hoga bhai hai uske saath.....

Shivin inhis mind:- Wahi toh problem mai chahta hu vo Teja uss durr rahe.....

Donal:- Kuch huaa nahi hai usse sab natak hai bimar hone ka.

Shamita:- Ha....taki duties na karni pade.

Nishant:- Sab aapki tarah nahi hote.

Shimita:- Kya matlab??

Nishant:- Explain karna zauri nahi samjta...

(Shamita stamp out in anger. )

Meanwhile in medical room,

(Karan was sitting on stool which was at side of Teja's bed. In one hand drip was attached and other was in Karan's hand. Her face was pale, her body was a little drain out and was still unconscious lying there. )

Karan while hold Teja's hand:- Sweety, kitni punishment degi abhi uth jana please....tu bolegi vo karuga ek baar aakhe khol....please na sweety. (And tears were continuously rolling out. And he was continuously blabbering. ) Sweety uth jaana.....Teja uth jaa na.....

(After a while Teja gains the senses. She saw Karan was sitting beside her holding her hand. And continuously blabbering her name with tears. His eyes close. )

Teja low voice as she had no energy:- Karan..

Karan stop crying and opened his eyes as he suddenly heard her voice. He saw Teja had got senses not fully but she opened her eyes. He quickly wiped his tear, jump out of stool and gave lots of forehead kiss to Teja , then kept one hand on her cheek and is still holding her hand. )

Karan said with a little happiness:- Sweety...finally tune aankhe khol di...pleasee aage se aesa mat karna tuje pata hai mai kitna darr gaya tha. Tuje kuch ho jaata toh mai kya karta ha.....aage se se kiya na toh i will not talk to you.

Teja in low voice:- Abhi bhi kaha baat kar rahe the.(A tear rolled out from Karan's eyes.  )

Teja:- Tum kyu aaye ho yaha....you don't care for me na.....then why are you here??...tere hissab se toh mai sab camera ke liye karti hu toh yeh bhi camera ke liye kiya hoga na. Then why and you there. (Teja free her hand from Karan's and hold's his collar. ) You care for me Yes na........blood hell say yes na (and shook him. And started crying. )

(Karan wasn't able.to understand that what should he do. Teja was crying uncontrollable and his tears were also wasn't in control. If she continues crying her BP will drip more. Karan hugs teja very tightly. Teja was try to get out off his hold, hitting his back but failed miserably. As first he was strong second she had no energy to fight and third she also wanted. After 2 days they were this close. Her Sukoon wad missing. She got that. )

Karan:- Bas sweey....bas shaant hoja....bas  shaant ho jaa....agar ru aesehi roti rahi gi toh thik kese hogi. Shant ho jaa na.....(By each word his voice got heavier and heavier. Tears were rolling out. )

(Teja felt her shoulder was getting wet. She hugged Karan more tight. After few minutes both stopped crying and broke the hug. Teja sat on bed. Karan was holding her hand and both here looking each other eyes. As if there was a question answer session was going on. )

Teja:- I want answer why did you cried?? Why are you taking care of me??

Karan remain silent.

Teja:- If you won't speak, i swear to God i won't eat.

Karan:- No.......you are not going to do that....

Teja:- Try me...i will definitely do that.

Karan:- See now you have no energy. Please don't do this. (Karan while Carelessing Teja's hair. )