Part 32

Karan went out towards garden and asked Nishant and Pratik about task.

Karan:- Beera kya huaa yaha par??

Nishant:- Wahi inka roz ka Baabz ko blame karne ka game chalu hai. Tu bata Baabz kesi hai??

Karan:- Abhi thodi thik hai...maine change karne ko bolo hai...Akasa leke aati hi hogi....

Teja comes to garden Karan, Pratik and Nishant saw her. She comes and stands beside them.

Pratik:- Teja....thik ho na aap...(Teja nodded.)

Shamita:- Ab yeh mamdom, ka drama ho gaya ho toh hum task start kare....

Nishant:- Tumhe sache mai dikhya nahi deta  hai ki........ke bachpan se problem hai na dekh ne ki....

Shamita while getting angry:- Dekho Nishant tum muje se baat nahi kar sakte.....

Nishant:- Kyu bhai.....its a free country yaha par koi kese bhi baat kar sakta hai....aur wese bhi tum konsa respectfully baat kar rahi ho......

Teja in low voice:- Let it be Baabz...

Nishant:- Par....

Teja:- Please.....

Nishant with annoyed face:- Fine...

Teja saw Karan who was already look at her. Karan didn't even move his gaze for a second from her face. Her face was pricking his heart.

Teja:- Sunny muje tuje se baat karni hai....

Karan:- Laddoo abhi kese.....

Teja while cutting him:- Task ke baare mai hai....(Karan nodded and took her near smoking area.)

Donal:- Lo ab wapse inka start ho gaya....

Nishant was about to say but Pratik stop him. As there was no point of wasting time.

Near smoking area,

Karan while cupping Teja's face:- Bol sweety kya huaa?? If you want hum yaha par task drop kar dete hai. Its ok agar ek task haar jaaege toh....

Teja in her mind with teary eyes:- This man.....what he is built of?? How can someone be so caring and not think about consequences?? If we drop of fighting definitely we will face Salman Sir's angry. This small thing make me wall for him more.

Karan saw Teja lost he snapped his fingers on her cheeks:- Bolo mera Laddoo kya huaa??

Teja:- I want to win this task.....(Karan gave confused expression.)

Teja:- I don't know what get into Shivin. I only know that he is not that all how he portrait today. I know him from last 2 years. And in this 2 years leave fighting he never talk me in loud voice and today suddenly this reaction........i know for a fact that whatever he did today was out of something which i don't know and which i need to find out. Sunny he is the person who support me in that time when i was too broken to handle my myself...and for which i will not be able to repay him. Sunny i know whatever he did today technically i should hate him but i can't. Because his deeds are more then this stupid fight. I can clearly see that someone has brain washed him. He is very sweet guy and that why gets brain washed easily.

Karan was just listening her carefully and waiting her to come to the point.

Teja:- And i know whoever had done this has only intention of betraying our team.  So how can i let happen that. I so i want to do this task and win it. Not for anyone....i want to win this for you....only for you....i want you to be the......CAPTAIN.....

Karan gave a proud smile and look.  He was just admiring his lady love and was proud that how strong she is.

Karan:- I am proud of you Laddoo.... i had even seen a girl as strong as you are. If i would be your place i would not able to come out of that fucking washroom. And here you are ready to fight to make me captain. I am really proud of you....and find lucky myself beacause out of everyone you found me to be in love with.....(with his he hug her as tight as was possible for him and whispered in her ear.....which only audible to Teja.)
MISS TEJASSWI PRAKASH "I LOVE YOU "