𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐒
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

- 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍

' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

"Kim Taehyung!"

A loud voice greeted him as soon as he stepped inside his house. Taehyung sighed, "here we go again," Taehyung muttered under his breath when he caught Kim Seokjin marching to him. "Hi, hyung," Taehyung smiled sarcastically.

Seokjin crossed his arms, an indignant look on his face. "Don't 'hi, hyung' me! Do you have any idea what time it is? You left the house looking like a model for 'How to Dress Like a Mysterious Stranger' magazine, and you come back at this ungodly hour? You think you're some kind of secret agent?"

Taehyung chuckled, unfazed by Seokjin's theatrical scolding. "Well, you know, a guy's gotta maintain his mystique. It's all part of the job." Seokjin rolled his eyes, unimpressed. "Job? You call what you do a job? Disappearing for days, getting involved in who knows what kind of trouble. I've seen action movie heroes with more sensible lifestyles."

Taehyung leaned against the doorway, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Hyung, you worry too much. I'm a man of mystery and danger. It's what makes me so irresistible." Seokjin scoffed. "Irresistible? Please, your charm only works on the unsuspecting. What if I told you the neighbors think you're some kind of spy?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well, that's a bonus. Adds a layer of excitement to the mundane suburban life, don't you think?" Seokjin shook his head in disbelief. "Excitement? Taehyung, you're not James Bond. You're more like a mischievous cat sneaking out at odd hours. Do you even sleep?"

Taehyung grinned. "Sleep is for the weak, hyung. I operate on a higher plane of existence." Seokjin sighed dramatically. "I swear, you're going to be the death of me. Why can't you be like normal people, with normal working hours and normal hobbies?"

Taehyung put on an innocent expression. "But where's the fun in that, hyung? Normal is overrated. Embrace the chaos." Seokjin shook his head, resigned. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you, Taehyung." Taehyung patted Seokjin on the shoulder. "Don't worry, hyung. I'm like fine wine⏤ I get better with time." 

Seokjin glared at him and Taehyung smirked at him, "Besides, I'm not a normal person either way. You keep forgetting what I do for living. That doesn't make me a innocent person. Pretty sure everyone knows me either way," Taehyung let out, "People fear me for a reason, hyung." Taehyung muttered and walked away, loosening his tie, "Who are you trying to fool, Taehyung? You haven't even ki⏤"

"I killed people, hyung." Taehyung cut Seokjin up. "Stop glorifying me, will you?" Taehyung chuckled, "You are no different from me either, hyung. Afterall we did escape from prison together. There's no going back for people like you and me."