Pain

My body stiff and weak. I had been thrown around in almost every way. He was so excited to have his darling back. I couldn't walk. I didn't have to protect my Aurora girl so I didn't know what I was fighting for. Before I was fighting to keep us alive. I didn't know whether to actually fight him or just give up.

"Darling I brought food" he said cheerily "you know I could move you upstairs room with a view" I don't speak "oh come on I love you your my darling I love your voice almost as much as your beauty" he ran his hand through my hair gently, he was so delicate with every touch. Like a completely different person from the one who he was last night. Last night was the rough monster his true self. His always the kind delicate person right after. Buys me gifts, showers me in disgusting love. I was more than use to the routine "whatever you want" I shrug he pouts "but I love hearing what you think" he pushes my hair out of my face "maybe if you had of asked me to come I would be more than willing" "you wouldn't come If I asked I'm not silly" he told me sternly it wasn't mean more in w kind of joking way. Only I didn't see the joke. None the less I force a laugh no need to make the monster rear his head.

I wondered about Aurora. The first time it was different I sent her away to keep her safe. Of course I didn't trust anyone more than Erin with my daughter but it was the unknown that was killing me. I didn't know how she was. Her laugh her beautiful lulled me to sleep. I wondered if she was sleeping she wouldn't take a bottle only my milk otherwise she wouldn't cry and cry. I was so worried that if I didn't get back soon she wouldn't need me like before.

"Darling" he said grabbing me he pulls me up throwing me on a bed in the upstairs. He shoves my arms above my head tying them. I was familiar with this. The thoughts of what's to come sent shivers through my body. "Ready to give our daughter a sibling" he said making sure I couldn't move "ohh this is going to be fun" he mocked making stiff.

I couldn't move. He had gone round after round far beyond how much my body could handle. I couldn't handle. It everything hurt especially breathing. My head killed after the millionth time he slam it against the wall. I don't know how long I was out for just that I woke up to unimaginable pain. Taking a deep breath I force myself to move which ultimately just makes the pain worse. I don't know whether I was shiver from the cold air that was rushing through the wood panel window or from the pain. I look around the room seeing there isn't even a blanket to keep me walk. I quickly realise I'm going to freeze to death if I am in any other position other than a ball. He took my clothes and clearly stole all the blankets. I sigh curling into a ball trying desperately to keep my naked body warm. The only reason I somewhat wish Aurora was here is because I was guaranteed warmth. However I would much rather freeze to death with her safe away from this place than that fantasy actually fulfil. Closing my eyes I dream about her what she would be doing. Racing Adam and claiming to win even if she looses, Hank letting her wear his hat and he Sargent for a day or just getting him out of meetings, messing around with Jay ok we'll be honest it's plain distracting everyone on both their parts. Were her, Erin and Jay operating like a family with Adams chaos at every corner. Or was she with Al who was determined to make her his girl. Then there's Kev who I'm positive will probably try to keep his distance, but honestly I know my daughter she will one hundred percent be demanding him to colour or do craft with her. Last time I saw her do craft with Adam he somehow ended up cover in glue truth be told I didn't know there was glue paint yes glue who.