DISCLAIMER

Evan isn't keen on the idea of switching schools in his last year of high school, until uncovering his classmate's secret gives him a reason to stick around. Junior, who just wanted to get through his last year in town in one piece, isn't happy about Evan finding out his secret.

Dario is clever, but his increasingly difficult compulsions and worsening insomnia are getting on the way. It doesn't help that he is hopelessly falling for an infamous heartbreaker. Beau was supposed to be done with love and only after hook ups, but things get complicated when he finds himself unable to get Dario off his mind. If only he had realized how damaging his impulsive behavior might be for someone like Dario.

𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴.
𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.
𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱.

𝗧𝗪: domestic violence, bullying, traumas, mentions of rape, panic attacks, PTSD, swearing, drugs, car accident

••

Original story is from 2020-2021, but it's been edited (HEAVILY) 2022-2023. I've changed some things that went too far in the original version plus just edited this to be more to my liking. :)

••

● I do not condone all the things done in the story, nor do I encourage anyone to do them. In this story, I wanted to study the raw, realistic ways trauma and pain can make people behave.

there are four main characters (= 4 POVS) in this story and it might seem confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it, I promise.

this is an LGBTQIAP+story, with guys making out with other guys, so if that's not for you.. well, kindly find yourself something else to read. :)

the chapters are long.

• copyright ©sweetcaressesofmay, all rights reserved.

• other than that, please enjoy the new, better version of No Need to Sleep, Living in a Dream! Don't forget to comment and vote, those truly mean so much to me and they motivate me to continue writing.