It was our little family

"Park Jimin will you marry me?"

Authors POV:
Jimin looked at Hoseok and he started tearing up. This obviously alerted Hoseok and he began to panic talk.

"Baby omg I'm sorry, you don't have to answer me I'm sorry I put you in this position. Baby please don't cry."

The others were also a little shook with Jimin's reaction besides all three omegas Eomma Min, Taehyung and Jungkook with the exception of Seokjin of course.

They all knew that this is a very big deal for an omega and they're just happy tears.

Though Hoseok should probably know that due to his mate bond but he's too focused on the tears to comprehend anything more.

Hoseok also knew Jimin wasn't insecure of him, of their relationship but that didn't stop him from feeling every ounce of guilt there is possible.

Jimin shook his head no and wiped his tears. He yelled loudly "Yes Jung Hoseok I want to fucking marry you!"

Then Jimin pushed himself into his alphas embrace and held him so tightly that maybe, just maybe if Hoseok tried to leave Jimin, he wouldn't be able to.

Hoseok gladly accepted the blond into his arms and kissed the top of his head.

The others cheered loudly and Eomma Min even got very emotional despite knowing about this a week in advance.

Jimin was shaking in Hoseok's arms and still crying. Hoseok managed to pull a very clingy Jimin off of him and said "Baby what's wrong?"

Jimin wiped his eyes with his sweater paws and lightly hit Hoseok "you're so mean to me, why did you scare me like that? Huh? Why did you scare me knowing how much I fucking love you and how obsessed I am and that if you left I wouldn't be able to live?"

Jimin looked at Hoseok accusingly and Hoseok could only nervously laugh. "Jiminah...baby"

Jimin glared and said "Don't baby me!"

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck and said "I wanted to propose to you in a way that you would understand. Since you're always teasing me like this I thought I'd mess with you a little".

Jimin folded his arms over his chest and you could tell he was NOT happy.

Then he spoke up saying "It took you long enough". Hoseok could only raise his brow in question. "Jimin smirked and said "Well I'm a young omega who wouldn't want to marry me? So I was just wondering how long it would take you know?"

With that he laughed at loud throwing his head back and the others also laughed at Jimin's words. He really had no filter.

Jimin continued to laugh and just before he fell two strong arms held him. "I just proposed at least let me experience Park Jimin as my husband before dying in on me".

Jimin held Hoseok's shirt tightly and pouted. "If I go I'm going with you". Hoseok could only laugh at that.

Seconds later Jimin got out of Hoseok's embrace and mumbled a quick "moving on" and then just like that Jimin went down on his knees and said "Fuck Jung Hoseok the shit I do for you".

He slowly wiped his eyes and looked around him.

"Alpha" Jimin said lightly almost a faint whisper but Hoseok heard and it brought those butterflies back in his stomach.

He looked at Jimin and waited for him to carry on.

"Alpha the way you decided to propose was amazing and the way you got my family involved means so much more."