Chapter 22

Joe

Since I returned to our towels with two cans of Coke, I'm very aware of the fact that Sienna has been looking at me weirdly. I'm not sure why though. She has also barely spoken, which is really unlike her. She generally seems to see a silence as a challenge that she needs to fill.

I'm really not sure what's going on but I'm struggling with the silence myself now.

"I'm going to go for a swim," I eventually say, standing up and removing my t-shirt. I'm secretly hoping she might join me, that we could recreate that Myrtos Beach moment from yesterday, this time with the missing kiss, but she barely reacts.

"Enjoy," she says faintly. I can still feel her gaze on me as I walk towards the water though, burning into my back, hotter than the sun.

A few minutes later she materialises next to me in the sea and she seems to be back to normal. Actually, no, I take that back. She has what can only be described as her horny face on, that expression she wore on her face last night when she was telling me how hot she found my glasses. She looks downright predatory. She's like a different person when she goes into this mode and I can't deny it's unbelievably hot.

She winds her arms around my neck. And then her legs wrap around my waist. She stares at me, her eyes blazing, and then leans forward and lightly tugs on my bottom lip with her teeth.

Everything springs to attention at that. And I mean everything.

"Hey," she giggles, the one syllable word elongating into something longer and far more suggestive, leaving me in no doubt that she can feel how aroused I am. Not that I could have doubted it given that there's only two bits of flimsy material separating us. We may as well be naked. I wish we were.

She runs one hand down through the stubble on my jaw, gazing intently into my eyes, and that's when I snap, grasping the back of her neck to pull her closer and angling my lips onto hers. I breathe a sharp surprised gasp against her mouth though as she starts to subtly rub herself against me.

35 years old and I'm getting dry-humped in the Ionian Sea like a horny teenager. To be fair that would probably have been teenage me's fantasy. And a girl who looked like Sienna would likely have featured in that fantasy too.

"We'd better cool it," I pull back and whisper in her ear after a couple of minutes of this. "I know we're in the sea but we aren't exactly wearing invisibility cloaks."

"Fair enough," Sienna concedes. She's about to untangle her body from mine but I find I don't want her to go just yet. And so I grab her to pull her closer again, and slip a finger into her bikini briefs

She stills, taking in a sharp breath, and I watch her pupils dilating further as I move the finger against her. "Oh. My. God," she murmurs, pressing her mouth to mine again. She clings onto me, adjusting her position slightly to give me more access. "What are you doing to me?" she hisses a moment later, bending her head and nipping at my shoulder. "That feels incredible. "

"Good," I say quietly. "Just enjoy it." I want to watch her let go. I'm desperate to give her a second orgasm, one wasn't enough. Her reaction earlier was addictive. She's like a drug.

And we haven't actually even had sex yet.

I can feel her shaking, feel everything building up inside her. And then she's clenching around my finger, moaning "holy fuck, Joe" into my neck to try and smother too much tell-tale noise before she goes limp around me.

I can feel her panting against my skin for a moment or two, trying to control her breathing. Then she unwinds her limbs from around me and a shy smile lights up her flushed face. She's absolutely glorious.

"That," she says slowly. "Was amazing." And with that she flops back so she's floating on her back in the sea. She nudges me with one of her tiny feet. "Float with me. We can hold hands and pretend to be otters."

This girl is off her head.

And I'd be lying to myself if I said I'm not already nuts about her.

Oops . . . Seems Sienna and Joe can't keep their hands off each other. Sorry about that!

I hope you are enjoying the story! Please like, comment and share if you do. 💜