Secret Library.

"he's more of myself
than I am. whatever
our souls are made of,
his and mine are
the same."

Aurora Torres

"Do I look good"

"Girl for the 1,000th time yes"

Fer had been here since 8:00am helping me pick an outfit. All my clothes were on my bed some on the floor, my room was a mess. It was already 9:40am, Romeo would be here in 20 minutes and I still hadn't done my hair or covered my bruises. I started picking up some of the clothes.

"Leave it there I'll pick it up, go finish getting ready"

"Thank you", I walked out of the room heading into my makeup room. There were 7 rooms in this house so one of them was my get ready room. I grab my foundation and applied it on a brush and start applying it on my bruises. I don't wear makeup, well on my face I don't I use makeup to cover the bruises Pedro leaves. I cover the fresh cut that was on my lip. Pedro had hit me yesterday and through me into the basement, for "flirting" with Romeo.

That's how I was able to reply to Romeo last night. Even though I had to sleep on the cold basement floor, meeting up with Romeo today made me forget about everything.

**

Fifteen minutes had gone by when I go back into the room. The room was clean and Fer was laying on the bed.

"So how do I look." I was wearing a black cropped tank top, and a black skirt with a slit on the left side, and Romeos jacket covering my arms. Fer had bring it so I could give it to him. He had washed it so the smell of his expensive cologne was gone.

(let's pretend the jacket is black😭)

"You look amazing".

I smiled "thank you. Ugh I'm nervous".

"Don-" my phone rang making us both look at it as it was on the bed. It was Romeo. Fer handed the phone to me.

"Amore im outside". I felt my stomach get butterflies when he called me amore.

"I'll be out in 2 minutes"

"Okay".

He hung up. I breathed in and out.

"Go don't make him wait".

I nodded and grabbed my black purse, hugging Fer before walking down the hallway and out the door. Once I stepped out I saw him standing next to his black Lamborghini. He was wearing an all black suit. He looked at me up and down, making me even more nervous.