𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 + 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

one very long hug later, phoebe and elena decided to ease drop on caroline and bonnie to make sure they were actually making up, which they were.

''elena, phoebe, you two can come out now. we're done'' caroline's voice was heard, knowing the two girls would be ones to ease drop.

phoebe and elena came out from behind the wall with cheeky smiles on their faces, moving to sit on the same couch caroline and bonnie were on.

''well, there is just way too much drama in this room. so what do you guys wanna do?'' the forbes girl asked, looking between the three girls.

phoebe shrugged, having no idea.

suddenly caroline gasps out and her face lights up,''i have an idea. what don't we have a seance?'' she said, getting up from the couch.

phoebe and elena shook their heads, not really thinking that's a good idea.

''i don't think that's a good idea'' bonnie voiced, looking up at the blonde.

''come on. let's summon some spirits. this emily chick has some serious explaining to do''.

phoebe, elena, and bonnie all shared glances that just screams this is a very bad idea.

~~~~~~~~~~

''what are we doing?'' bonnie questioned no one in particular as the four girls sat on the wooden floor in phoebe's room, criss-crossed around four lit candles, in the dark, joined in hands.

''i honestly don't know''  phoebe responded.

''shh. be quiet and concentrate. okay, close your eyes'' the rest of the teens followed caroline's instructions and closed their eyes,''okay, now take a deep breath'' they complied, with caroline doing it herself,''bonnie, call to her''.

''emily...you there?'' bonnie asked causally.

''really? 'emily, you there?' that's all you got? come on'' caroline scolded the bennett girl.

''fine. jeez''.

the four closed their eyes once again and bonnie began,''emily...i call on you. i know you have a message. i'm here to listen''.

a couple of seconds passed and all of a sudden the flames of the candles grew bigger, causing the four to jump and open their eyes, releasing each other's hands.

''did that just--'' elena started, looking down at the fire.

''yeah. that just happened'' caroline confirmed.

a breeze blew through the room, earning a gasp from caroline as she rubbed her arms to create warmth.

the other girls noticed and became fearful.

''it's just the air conditioning'' bonnie said, not wanting to believe that she actually might have summoned emily.

the fire from the candles grew again and
staying that way, earning more frightened gasps and jumps from the girls.

''ask her to show you a sign" caroline urged bonnie,"go on, ask her. emily, if you're among us, show us another sign''.

a few seconds passes and nothing happens.

''see? it's not working'' bonnie said, thinking that's the end of it.

then the windows burst wide open, scaring all four of them once again.

"no. i can't do it. i'm done'' the bennett girl stood to her feet, ripping the necklace off her neck and throwing it to the floor by the candles, then they suddenly blow out,''get the light. please get the light''.

''hold on. hold on. i got it'' phoebe quickly stood to her feet and rushed to turn on the light as soon as she heard bonnie's scared voice.

''you guys, the necklace, it's gone'' bonnie announced, looking down at the spot where the necklace used to be, making the other girls look as well, and it was indeed, gone.