-𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"stefan!" phoebe was sound asleep, twisting and turning, hearing her own voice in her head saying stefan's name.

"stefan!"

"stefan!"

phoebe's voice in her head grew louder until she woke up, sitting straight up in an unfamiliar bed.

the girl looked down, panting as she tried to catch her breath.

it immediately slowed when she heard snoring in front of her.

the teen instantly froze in fear and slowly looked up to see a man she didn't recognize asleep in a chair in front of the bed.

her breathing got hitched in her throat, noticing the door a couple of feet away and she was also near a window.

from what she could see it looked like she was in a hotel room.

it didn't take long for the teen to realize that she had been kidnapped.

'but why? why me' phoebe thought, with a sharp inhale, watching the man as if looks could kill until she heard a groan coming from another source in the room.

phoebe instantly turned her head to see someone she didn't expect to be there—her best friend, elena gilbert laying on a bed just like she was not too long ago.

the girl's mouth gaped a little and her breath hitched in her throat.

phoebe's eyes softened the moment the brunette opened her eyes and made eye contact with her.

the girl instantly became scared and confused when she noticed the man sitting like five feet away from her and phoebe right next to her.

elena averted her eyes back to phoebe about to say something, but the girl quickly put a finger up to her lips and shook her head, silently telling her not to.

"it's okay. we're gonna be okay" phoebe mouthed to her scared friend, with an assured nod.

elena returned it, trying to hide her fear, but it didn't seem to be working very well.

the dawson teen turned back to the man, and then to the door, conducting a not too bad, but also not too solid plan in her head.

phoebe proceeded to quietly and slowly move her legs to the other side of the bed, moving silently off of the bed.

her head turned back to make sure the man was still asleep with every step she took.

elena bit her lip nervously when their kidnapper moved his head little, but phoebe continued and stood from the bed.

she turned back to the man to see him still asleep and sighed softly in relief before turning back to elena and reaching her hand out to her,"let's go" she mouthed, with an assured nod.

the gilbert girl let out a shaky breath and nodded, gulping down.

she took phoebe's hand, making sure to move quickly, but quietly off of the bed.