𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 +𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"how did you know where we were?" bonnie asked her grams, sitting at the coffee table in her house, with a cup of tea in hand.

"many things can fuel a witch's power. worry, anger. after stefan told me that they had taken you, i had a lot of both. simple locator spell was easy after that" sheila explained to her granddaughter, who was still figuring the whole witch thing out.

"i'm sorry. about all of this" bonnie apologized, never wanting to bring her grams into all of their vampire drama.

"not as sorry as they're gonna be" grams responded before phoebe, elena, and stefan walked in.

"so what do we do now?" elena asked out loud, interrupting bonnie and her grams' conversation.

"for now, you need to stay here" stefan answered, speaking to everyone.

"a prisoner, in my own home? i don't think so" sheila declined, with a shake of her head and a small smirk as she looked up at stefan.

"i can't protect you if you leave the house" the younger salvatore argued.

"we'll protect ourselves".

"we need to let him have katherine back" phoebe spoke up from beside elena, getting everyone's attention,"he's not going to stop until he gets her. maybe if we help him, that's the end of it" she looked around at everyone for their opinions.

"no! he doesn't deserve to get what he wants" bonnie disagreed, looking up to the girl.

"what other choice do we have?" phoebe asked, looking down to bonnie.

"witches being pulled down by vampire problems. as much as we try to do to stay out of it. i'll open the tomb. you get your brother's girl, and destroy the rest with fire. then this will be all over" grams stated the plan to them.

"we still have to get damon to agree" stefan pointed out.

"he already agreed once" phoebe reminded her boyfriend, looking up to him.

"yeah, and then we double crossed him. so now he's angry" stefan responded.

"no, he's hurt. there's a difference" elena voiced, gaining both phoebe and stefan's attention,"i think i know what i have to do".

~~~~~~~~~~

night had befallen in mystic falls as the group were all gathered in the tomb beneath the fell church.

including damon.

elena had convinced him to help them, to get katherine back.

sheila went around lighting the torches,"air. earth. fire".

"water" bonnie held up a water bottle before handing it off to her grandmother, who then started to pour it out on the floor before the three torches.

"that's it, just water from the tap?" elena asked the witches from beside phoebe.

"as opposed to what?" sheila asked the gilbert girl.