Chapter 4: Antonio, The Sexy One

It's been two weeks since I broke up with Luke. Antonio and I have gotten closer, and he teases me a lot more now.

Tonight, there's a party going on at someone's house and I'm going with Ensley. We're currently getting ready in her bathroom and she's getting undressed.

"So.. You and Antonio.." I look over at her.

"What about 'me and Antonio'?"

"Oh, well.. It's so obvious he likes you."

"No, shit. Apparently, every single guy does."

"Okay, then it's obvious he's absolutely in love with you."

"He might be, but I don't feel anything towards him." That's a lie.

I kind of have a crush on Antonio. I just like the way that we get along sometimes. And the way he teases me makes my heart flutter, but I always act annoyed.

"Yet." I look at her. She shrugs and smiles. "You never know, Cam. You never know."

———

We arrive at the party and walk inside. The lights are off and instead there are LED lights hung all around the house in the colors of purple, red, and blue. Some people are dancing, some are talking to others.

I then get picked up from behind. I scream in surprise and I hear the person chuckle. "Hola, bonita!"

"Antonio, put me down!" He laughs as he puts me on the ground. I turn around to look at him. I then feel my heart drop as I look at him.

He was wearing a black and white vertical striped polo shirt and black jeans. His hair looked like it was wet and I just wanted to run my fingers through it to see what it felt like.

"Cami, you good?" I realize I've been staring at him. I look away quickly, but then look back into his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Alright. Let's go to the backyard." He grabs my hand and starts taking me through the crowd of people. I looked around and saw Ensley talking to Noah. I then look back at Antonio as we continued walking. We soon make it out the back door and we walk into the fresh air outside.

There are some people out here, but not too many. We sit down on the yard furniture. He then looks over at me and moves his eyes up and down my body.

"Oye, no me mires así," I chuckle. He then smiles and looks down.

"Sorry, you just look really nice." I'm wearing an emerald green satin dress that reaches the middle of my thighs with black heels. It was a killer outfit. I'm glad I was able to find something nice to wear.

I smile as he chuckles. "You look nice, too," I say.
He then stands up and spins around. "Thanks. My brother helped me find something." I chuckle and he sits back down. The door to the house then opens.

"Yo!" We look over and see some guy. "We're about to play truth or dare! If you wanna play, come inside." He then leaves and Antonio & I look at each other.

"You wanna go?" He asks.

"Sure." We get up and walk over to the door. We head inside and see people sitting down on some couches talking over each other. We sat down by Ensley and Noah.

"Hey, guys!" Ensley says. "You ready for truth or dare??"

"Sort of," I say. She laughs.

"It'll be fun!" Sure.

"Alright, guys," the guy from before said. "Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go," I look over and see James. I didn't realize he was playing. He looks over at me and smirks. I groan and lean back on the couch.
"Alright, James. Go ahead."