Chapter 11: The Party

Caleb and I enter the party and we see people all around. I see Ensley and Noah talking by the kitchen. I still can't believe they got back together.. Caleb and I sit down on a couch.

"Caleb, uh.." I start. "I know it seems a bit late to talk about it, but.. Can we talk about how we were feeling on Tuesday?" He breathes deeply.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable.."

"No, no. It's fine. I wanted it, too. I just wanted to-"

"Cami.." I look over at him. "¿Puedo hablar contigo un momento?"

"¿De que, Antonio?" I ask.

"Just come-"

"No," I quickly said. "Yo aprendí de ese día con tu hermano.." He sighs and walks away.

"What happened?" Caleb asks.

"He wanted to 'talk,' but I'm busy actually doing that with you." He looks down.

"Yeah.. About what we were talking about.." He looks me in the eyes. "..I want to continue what we were doing that afternoon, but take it a bit farther.." My eyes widened as I slightly opened my mouth. I don't say anything as I just stare at him. "..You okay?"

I clear my throat. "Y-Yeah, um.. Let's do it.."

"Really? ..Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. As long as we take it slow.." He nods and then grabs my hand. We get up from the couch and walk through the house. We find an empty bedroom and we head inside. He shuts the door and locks it. We sit down on the bed and start making out.

He slowly starts to get on top of me as I wrap my arms around him. I run my hands up his shirt as he starts to lift up my dress. I stick my tongue inside his mouth and moan softly. He pulls away and takes my dress off completely. He then kisses me again and I run my hands down his stomach. I then hear him start to unzip his pants.

I then pull away. "Are we really gonna do this?" He looks at me.

"I came prepared, but.. If you don't want to, then we don't have to.." I then slowly pull him back in. We continue to kiss, but then we hear knocking at the door. We freeze.

"Hellooooooooo???" I hear a voice say from outside of the door. Caleb moves away from me and I grab my dress. I put it back on and he zips his pants back up. We walk over to the door and open it. We see Ensley and Noah standing there with cups in their hands. "Oh, heeeey, guysss." She giggles.

"Ens, are you.. Drunk?" I ask.

"What?? Pfff, no!" I take her cup and smell what's in it.

"Right. And this isn't beer."

"Relaaax. I can have a little fun. Me and Noah both can." She grabs Noah's hand and drags him into the room. They push us out of the doorway and slam the door shut. Caleb and I look at each other and we both laugh.

We walk away and head to the kitchen to get drinks. As we walk in, I see something I'd never thought I'd see. My jaw drops as I watch them. James and Jacob were making out in the corner of the kitchen. I nudged Caleb with my elbow.

"You seein' this??" I say.

"Yup." I giggle and walk over to them.
"Boo!" I say and they jump as they pull away from each other. I laugh as they look at me.

"Hey, Cam, uh.." Jacob says. "How are you?"

"I'm great. How are you feeling? Probably amazing, huh?" He starts to blush.

"Uh.. You're not mad?" He asks.

"No. Why would I be mad? It's your life, not mine."

"Oh, that's great. I don't want to lose another friend," he says.

"Wait, who'd you lose?" I ask.

"Luke.. He's always been like that though.."

"Just drop him. If he can't accept that you guys are dating, then he's not worth it.. But anyways.." I hug James and Jacob. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thanks, Cam," James says as I stop hugging them. "That really means a lot."

"Of course." We all smile at each other. What a night..

———
A/n- this chapter was kinda short cause it was kind of a filler chapter, but it set up one of the relationships in the story