Chapter 15: Seba, El Chistoso

It's been a week since I broke up with Caleb and I head out of my front door and see Seba waiting for me out front. Obviously, I go over to him. "Good morning."

He smiles and says, "Morning." I kiss him and then get in the car.

After five minutes of driving, we arrive at school and head inside while holding hands. Ensley then comes up to us. "Hey, Ens," I say.

"Hey, guys. How was the date?" She asks.

"It was horrible," Seba says in a joking manner. "I'm just holding her hand cause I feel bad." I nudge him with my elbow and chuckle. Ensley then sees something behind us.

"Psycho alert," she says. I turn and see Liam's eyes fixed on me as he's walking down the hallway. I look back at Ens, but then someone grabs my wrist. I then saw it was Liam and he tried to pull me away from Seba.

"Liam, let me go!" I yell.

"No, you will be mine!" He yells back.

"Let her go!" Seba yells before head butting Liam's head. Liam falls back and lets go of my wrist. He then gets up, ready for a fight. Seba was ready, too.

Liam lands a punch on Seba's eye and Seba pushes him to the ground. Seba starts to punch Liam over and over again and soon, some teachers come and pull them away from each other.

They take them down the hallway and a teacher asks me to come along.

We make it to the main office and the teachers separate Liam and Seba as I go to the principal's office.

I stand at her doorway. "Come and sit," she says. I come inside and sit down across from her. "You are a witness, right?" I nod. "Tell me what happened."

"Liam grabbed my wrist and Sebastian was only trying to get him away from me. Liam wanted to fight him though."

"What did Sebastian do?"

"..He headbutted Liam.." She nods slowly and writes something down.

"So, that initiated the fight?"

"Yes.."

"Okay. Thank you, you're dismissed." I stand up and head out of her office. I head to the main area and see Seba sitting in a chair. His eye was starting to bruise. I go over to him.

"I'm sorry, I had to tell her the truth," I say.

"It's okay," he says. "I'll see you after school." I nod and give him a kiss. I then head out of the main office.

———

During 5th period, there was an assembly. Everyone was confused, even the teachers, since they weren't advised. Assemblies don't happen like this.

I found Ensley and Noah in a row near the back. I obviously sat with them, sitting next to her. The principal starts speaking as everyone quiets down.

"Good afternoon, students. This morning, as you all know, something happened between three students," she then clears her throat. Ensley and I share a look. We know exactly what she was talking about. Seba would know, too, if he was here. "It seems that one certain student seems to be the cause of these aggressive encounters throughout the building." Is she talking about me? She's probably talking about me.

For the rest of the assembly, she just kept talking about how fighting is an immature way to solve problems and it's not always the answer. Shit you always hear from these things. Once the assembly's over, everyone heads out of the auditorium and I say goodbye to Ensley before heading to class.

———

"Good afternoon, bad boy," I say as Seba walks up to my porch. His eye is getting worse. "Did you not put anything on your eye?"