Prologue

It was the very first year of college. The cherry blossoms are in bloom and the sky was clear as a crystal. Knucklina was excited to start college and have a fresh start. With a sniff of a spring air she said to herself, "Ah. Such a sweet fresh start. Peace and quiet. Not one person going to bug me about anything at all. Things are going to be peaceful relaxation while I study. Oh how great this will be." She then said as she entered the college, "Well I am sort of going to miss my friends even though they drive me crazy. Especially... 'Her'. I was only relieved that Rogue The Bat finally gave up on me. But I am so going to love these soon to be semesters." She looked around every single class that she had passed from the hallway. When she arrived at the front office, she walked to the desk as she stopped in front of the clerk and said, "Excuse me?" The clerk said without looking up, "How can I help you?" Knucklina then replied, "I'm Knucklina The Echidna. I was accepted here." The clerk then said, "Oh wow your just in time. I already gave the keys to your roommate, so if you need anything don't hesitate to talk to the teacher or your roommate." Knucklina looked in surprised and asked, "My Roommate?" The clerk gave Knucklina her schedule for classes and also her apartment number. The apartments for the students were not too far from the college building. Two each of the college apartments for one of the gender. One for the boys and one for the girls. It took Knucklina a bit of a while to find them and know which one is the college apartment for the girls, thanks to signs that helped her to know which one is the one for the girls. Knucklina had to find her room number; Room number '8402'. The room number was on the second floor. When Knucklina went up stairs she said, "I wonder who my roommate is. Better not be Rogue. Than again the boys and girls have their separate apartment. I mean I rather be roommates with Sonica than him." When she reached up the stairs and entered her apartment, she was shocked to see Sonica's sneakers on the right side of the room along with a few bags on the bed. With a irritated sigh and said, "Now I regret saying that just now." Knucklina then said as she placed her bags on her bed, "My roommate is Sonica?! Oh damn it!!" Knucklina collapsed onto the bed and muffled a scream of frustration before something popped into her head. She then asked herself as she stood up, "Wait. Where is Sonica anyway?" Thats when she heard the shower running. Knucklina then said to herself, "I had to ask."

And that is where their little  adventure and journey through college begins.