Ch. 13

<October 31'st>

Once Knucklina got back to her dorm, she sees a bag that wasn't there before. Knucklina also saw a note on it. She picked it up and it red:

Dear Knucklina:

Since you left without me knowing last month, I decided to go back and get you a costume too. I already bought two costumes for me and you. Isn't it wonderful that you and me are roommates? I think it is.

Hope you like it. I already got my costume so it's only going to be your costume in there. It represents what a sour grape you have been. Considering you like grapes. LOL! Well anyways, I am on my way to the Halloween Party right now.

See you tonight: Sonica.

Knucklina sighed before she sees what costume she got her. A belly dancer costume. Knucklina muttered in annoyance, "Ugh! Sonica!" She facepalm and asked herself, "She thinks this represents me as a sour grape!?" She muttered angrily before she sees the costume. Knucklina studied for a little bit. Time ticks as she sighed and muttered, "What did I do to deserve this? She's so annoying." Knucklina later on finished up her studies before she got up. She looked at the costume and grabbed it. She put it on and looked into the mirror. Knucklina then said to herself, "Let's just hope I know what I'm doing." She then have a thought or two before she said to herself, "Sonica did went through a lot of trouble to get me a costume I give her that. I just wish she given me a much more suitable costume for me. I guess I better go and make sure no one lays a hand on her."

She then asked as she walked out, "Now where was that Halloween Party again?" A familiar male voice said from behind, "It's at the gym." She sees Rogue 'in a old school detective costume' before she asked, "What do you want?!" Rogue replied, "Nothing from you. But I like the costume. Looking good Knuckie." Knucklina said angrily, "Hey I didn't pick this! Sonica did!" Rogue calmly said, "Hey no need for that bitterness sugar cakes. I'm just saying. I haft to be honest. I'm in love with Amos Rose." Knucklina with a raised eyebrow said in shock, "What? Are you serious?" Rogue asked, "You actually thought I like you still?" Rogue then said, "My feelings for you died a long time ago." Knucklina wasn't surprised about it. For some reason her focus was on Sonica. Knucklina asked, "Can't you at least tell me where the Halloween Party is so I can drag her ass back into our dorm?" Rogue replied, "It's at the Enerald university gym. Can't miss it." Knucklina wasn't so surprised before walked there. Rogue followed cause he wants to see Amos there.