Final Ch.

The day of their graduation is today. The cherry blossoms are in bloom.

Everyone started to collect their diplomas one by one.

Knucklina and Sonica got there's as well. Everyone's family and friends were proud. Even Sonica's family was happy.

Sonio applaud for his little sis and girlfriend.

Once the graduation was over, Sonica found herself alone.

She assumed Knucklina went back to her island. Her parents walked over to her.

Julia said to her, "You did well my dearest daughter."

Sonica replied to her, "Thank you mother." King Allen then said, "Congratulations my fast little girl."

Sonica replied, "Thanks Daddy. I really appreciate you guys coming."

Manicia replied, "Anytime baby sis." Her family walked off as Sonica frowned.

She walked out of Emerald University & to her dorm to collect her things.

Once she got her stuff from her dorm she walked out and said, "So here I go. Into the cold world I have traveled for so long. I walked in college a girl. Then came out a woman."

She sighed deeply and said, "As I think about my friends, family, and enemies, I know how much time has passed. But now I don't know if I can have a future with a certain somebody."

That's when a familiar voice said from behind, "Still looking for a place to stay princess?"

Sonica turned around and sees Knucklina in surprise.

Sonica hugged her as she said, "Knucklehead." She giggled a little and said, "I thought you went back to your island."

Knucklina replied, "Ehh. I was after graduation but I almost forgot to get my girlfriend."

Sonica blushed and asked, "Y-you want me to..." Knucklina answered, "Yes Princess. I want you to stay with me."

She asked, "What do you say? You and me my princess."

Sonica answered her as she gazed into her eyes, "Yes Knucklina. I love you."

That's when they both kissed underneath the sunny skies.

Once they broke the kiss, Knucklina said to Sonica, "You and Me my princess."

The two walked back to Angel Island as Sonica said, "I'm glad I'm dating you baby."

Knucklina replied, "I love you too Princess Sonica."

On that day, these two girls lived together on Angel Island and dated each other. They later on told Tailey but she didn't care if her two best friends are dating.

They got engaged and Knucklina made sure she convince her family to have her families blessing. plan to be married next year. Just Knucklina and her Princess Sonica.

The End

A/N: Finally another Sonuckles story finished. Amazing. This is my first lesbian Sonknux story finished. Stay tune for my next one.