Ch. 19

Things between the two have sparked like fireworks, speaking of fireworks, News Years is near.

Today is New Years Eve and Emerald University was having a celebration on campus. Sonica was excited to have her kiss at midnight.

She was in a pretty Chinese style dress made with the most beautiful silk. She also had a silk ribbon on her head and two purple heels. She also has glitter on her blue quills to be shined by the fireworks. She said to herself, "I'm really excited for my kiss in New Years."

Knucklina 'in leather jeans and leather jacket' was really anxious for her kiss with her girlfriend 'Sonica'. She said to herself as she puts her black leather boots on, "Ugh. I'm so anxious to have my kiss on New Years. I mean, what if she just gets bored from waiting!"

That's when Sonica's voice said, "Hey my red beauty." She turn to Sonica and she was as beautiful as ever.

Knucklina greeted back, "Hey there my Princess. You look, beautiful."

Sonica was flattered and said, "Thank you my tough guardian. Super bad ass I may say. In fact you look super awesome in leather."

Knucklina blushed and said as she sighed, "Thanks. You may look good in leather too. Maybe in Valentines Day."

Sonica giggled with a hint of flirtatious.

The night hit, and the two girlfriends are at campus while the students partied and drank until midnight.

Sonica and Knucklina just looked at the moon and stars as they sit and talk about next year. Once they graduate they'll be closer than ever.

Sonica was looking forward to it. Knucklina wanted nothing more but to be with Sonica forever.

That's when the clock began to tick and everyone started counting backwards to 10.

Sonica and Knucklina hugged each other and looked into each other's eyes.

Knucklina asked, "Ready Princess?" Sonica answered her softly, "Ready Knucklehead."

Once everyone said one, Both girls kissed and everyone shouted as the fireworks flying through the sky, "HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Then everyone in Emerald University pop their poppers and blow their horns as they clang their drinks.

They cheered as they started dancing.

Sonica was glowing beautiful from the glitter in her quills as the fireworks fly and explode in the sky.

Though when Sonica and Knucklina broke the kiss but kept each other in their arms, they said to each other softly, "Happy New Year."