Ch. 9

It's been week or two since that day and Sonic got over it. Though today for Knucklina it was was not for the faint of heart. It was April 1'st which means it's April Fools Day. Knucklina woke up in the bed as she got up. She then said, "Hey Sonica where'd you put the grapes?" Sonica 'who is in the shower' replied, "IN THE FRIDGE KNUCKLINA!" The red echidna groaned before she opened the fridge. That's when she shrieked to see a dead rat. She heard Sonica laughing in the bathroom as she said, "APRIL  FOOLS KNUCKLEHEAD!!" She kept laughing as Knucklina growled and shouted, "SONICA!!" The blue hedgehog stepped out of the bathroom with a towel over her head only wearing a brand new bra and underwear. Both were a hot pink with a black heart or two on it. Knucklina had a bit of a nosebleed while seeing that. Sonica asked, "You like it? It's a gift from my sister. She mailed it to me last week." Knucklina said in anger, "I suppose you're going on a little prank spree with Manicia." Sonica walked to her and picked up the rat from the fridge 'which was just a little rubber toy'. She said to her, "Relax it's just a little toy me and my sister use to use on Sonio." She giggled. Knucklina slapped it away and said, "Next time you do that? I won't hesitate to fight you on school grounds Sonica." She giggled before Knucklina said angrily, "I mean it Princess!" Sonica ceased her giggling and said, "Oh come on. Don't even worry, you are just the beginning. While me? My sister and I will be pranking." Knucklina growled lowly. But before she can tell her off, Knucklina realized it was 30 minutes til class has start. With no time to loose she got ready and rushed out the door. Sonica sighed deeply before her phone buzzed. It was her sister 'Manicia'. She answered as she said, "Hey big sis. You ready for our little prank spree?" Manicia replied over the phone, "I can't..." Sonica was a little saddened but was surprised when she said, "April Fools little sis. Of course I'm psyched about our pranking spree." Both sisters laughed.

<a short while later>

Knucklina was just finishing up her work as she thought, "Why can't I stop thinking of her? Ugh now I can't really focus. Luckily I'm finished. Geez her hot body is really in my head." Knucklina sighed deeply. She turned in her work. That's when she walked out as she said, "Ugh curse Sonica and her sexy body. Not only did she prank me. But she also had me think of her." Knucklina failed to see she was beginning to have a crush on her.