Ch. 20

Valentines Day is today as Sonica and Knucklina were close to graduation.

They had plenty of time for each other as much as they have time to study.

Though the two felt closer than ever. Knucklina was planing to give her something special.

Sonica have made her something really nice. It was a green necklace that looked like the master emerald but smaller and with green pearls covering the thread.

This Valentines day brought them closer together.

But they didn't haft to worry about Fionne touching their boobs unexpectedly, Scourgette made sure he doesn't touch anyone but her.

Sonica was relieved about that. She asked Scourgette how she did it.

Scourgette answered with a shrug, "I have my ways blue. I have my ways."

She then walks off as Sonica went back to her dorm to get ready.

Luckily Knucklina wasn't back yet but it was enough time to get ready for their date tonight.

Sonica went over to her closet and chose a red outfit. Knuckles has red fur and the red outfit reminds her of Knucklina.

She pulled out a red crop top with a black heart and see-through short red sleeves, a short red skirt, matching red ruby heels, and red gloves with one black heart on the back of the glove.

She also put on red makeup and jewelry to complete the outfit.

Sonica looked super sexy in red. She had to step out when Knucklina entered the room and had to get ready for her date with Sonica.

<later on>

Sonica looked around for Knucklina but can only see couples in every block. Sonica had her present for Knucklina in her hands.

She thought she wasn't gonna make it, until Knucklina 'in white jeans, a pink tank top, & white flats' made it in time.

Sonica gasped as Knucklina said, "Sorry I'm late princess."

Sonica smiled and said, "I'm glad you made it baby." Knucklina smiled a little as Sonica said when she gave her Valentine's Day present.

When Knucklina opened it she was surprised. It was the necklace Sonica made for her.

Knucklina said to her, "It's beautiful Princess."

Sonica thanked her as Knucklina gave her present to Sonica.

Sonica blushed before she opened hers. Once she opened it, she sees it was a pendant with a Diamond heart on it.

Sonica said, "Oh Knucklina it's beautiful." Knucklina replied, "Happy Valentines Day Princess."

The two kissed as Valentines Day was amazing to them. Though later on in their graduation, they haft to make a decision.