Ch. 4

When the sun rose over Mobius, the rays of light hit the room of Sonica and Knucklina. Knucklina was sleeping peacefully in her bed while Sonica just slept while snoring softly. The alarm went off as Knucklina woke up. She hit the snooze button before getting up. She stopped to see Sonica still asleep and said, "She still asleep?" She then said sarcastically, "Oh boy how this is going to be thrilling for me." Then she muttered as she entered the bathroom, "Ugh. Me and the Princess. Why did fate place me in with her?" Once she entered the bathroom she took her clothes off and entered into the shower. She turned on the warm water and washed her whole body. She sang a little tune while rinsing her slim but a little muscular body. The steam from the warm water was really hard to see. But when Knucklina was going to reach for the shampoo, she heard footsteps coming towards the shower. assuming Rogue came into the room without waking up Sonica. She open the door and was about to attack but instead she saw Sonica wrapped in a white towel with hearts on it. She greeted her roommate, "Morning Knucklina. How'd you sleep?" Knucklina with a annoyed sighed said, "Seriously? I slept a little good except your soft snoring kept making me loose focus. Why are you in here with a towel?" Sonica had a teasing smile on her face and said, "Ooh. I woke up and saw you going into the shower. I thought I might join you before class starts." Knucklina immediately said, "WHAT?! No! We can't do that! Someone might catch us." Sonica dropped her towel on purpose and revealed her slim and beautiful body. That alone made Knucklina have a little nosebleed. Luckily the steam blocked the view of Knucklina's nosebleed. She sighed and thought, "What the heck just happened?!" Then a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind. Figuring it was Sonica. When the blue female hedgehog said softly as she placed her head on her friends back, "Oh Knucklina. You have no idea how happy I am that we're roommates for college. It brings me peace to know your with me." Knucklina's heart began to beat as she asked herself in her mind, "Wait. Why am I acting like this? In fact why am I feeling soft and warm when I'm with her?!" Knucklina sighs and said as Sonica lets go, "Okay Princess just go before someone sees us. You can have your turn after I get out." Sonica winked from behind and said, "Okay. Just don't be late Knucklina." Sonica giggled and wrapped the towel around her as she left the bathroom. Knucklina rubbed shampoo on her head as she said, "That was weird." Once she was finished showering she turned off the water and wrapped a towel around her. Knucklina walked out of the bathroom and put on her skinny blue jeans, a black and dark purple blouse, and a couple of purple tennis-shoes. She even did her quills in a ponytail. Though she saw a grape soda and some grapes on a plate at the table. Sonica already went to the shower as she red the note she picked up from the table, "Took a trip to the vending machine before I walked in the bathroom. Plus I hurry if I were you classes will be starting soon." With no time to loose Knucklina ate her grapes and ran out with the grape soda in her hand. Knucklina said to herself as she walked to the campus, "I better hope I'm not late." Luckily she was able to find her class and entered as other students like Silvea, Amos, and Fione (a male version of Fiona Fox).