Ch. 1

(At the same moment Knucklina came in the room)

Sonica (who settled into her apartment just after arriving, and awaited her new roommate to arrive) entered the bathroom and asked, "When is my new roommate coming? Question is: Who could it be? Oh how I hope it's not Shadowette." She took off her dress and stepped into the shower and turned on the warm water. Sonica closed the door to the shower and then rinsed her blue quills and sighed. She then asked herself softly as she heard the bathroom door open slowly, "Better not be it's Amos. I swear when is he going to learn to give up or maybe it's Eggette trying to sneak up on me. Ugh well then I'll fight back." With that said she listened to the footsteps getting closer while she turned off the shower. That's when she opened the shower door and let out a shout and was about to hit the unwelcome visitor with a scrub brush but it was blocked by a hand as a familiar female voice said in a frustrating tone, "Hey Princess will you just relax already?! It's just me!!" Sonica turned to see Knucklina. Sonica put down the scrub brush and sighed. She then said in a upset tone as she wrapped herself in a towel, "God Damn it Knucklina don't sneak up on me like that!" Knucklina rolled her eyes and said, "Well sorry. But I didn't expect my new roommate to be you." Sonica in surprise asked, "Wait your my new roommate?" Knucklina replied with a groan, "Afraid so." Sonica muttered, "Thats actually a relief I don't wanna be roommates with Shadowette." Thats when Knucklina asked, "So everyone I know is here?" Sonica nodded and said, "Yeah. You ain't the only one who admitted to this college you know." Knucklina replied, "I say fate really hates me." Sonica chuckled before Knucklina then said, "Ugh. Wait why me? Instead of your BFF? I didn't see her here?" Sonica replied, "Oh Tailey sends her love. But she's admitted to the tech school she always wanted to go to." Knucklina raised a brow. That's when Sonica then said, "Anyway I gotta finish takings shower. I'll be out to settle in shortly." Knucklina remembered she was in the bathroom before she walked out and said, "Oh God. I forgot she was taking a shower. I don't know what I was thinking walking in on her like that!?! Ugh it's going to be a long year."