Ch. 18

The two kept their love a secret from campus, even though Rogue and Amos are dating. Things are seemingly the same.

It was already a week before Christmas, Emerald University is throwing a Christmas Party. It took some time and effort but it was all worth it. Sonica and Knucklina were looking forward to their time together before Sonica goes back to see her family for Christmas. Beautiful as the snow, Sona was looking like so beautiful in Winter colors while Knucklina wore Christmas colors. The two have been dating for a few weeks since that incident with Fione.

The Christmas Party started with mini confetti canons. It was decorated with the most expensive Christmas decorations, a few mistletoes were hanging by a thread, the lights were sparkling, red, green, and white on the ceiling while a light show of snowflakes were on the floor, Christmas music was playing on the speakers, and everyone was having fun talking, dancing, and having a few drinks of Eggnog and Christmas cookies.

Sonica looked around for her girlfriend as she walked passed her older brother and his new girlfriend Shadowette. As she passed by him, she bumped into him. Sonio looked to see her and asked, "Little sister?" Sonica looked at him and said, "Oh hey big bro. What are you doing here?" Sonio replied as he wrapped an arm around Shadowette, "My new girlfriend invited me. Me and Shadowette have been dating for a while." Sonica 'who already had memories of this' said while hiding her none-surprising expression, "Is that so? Well I'm happy for you Sonio." She giggled before walking off. The two looked at each other and shrugged.

Sonica was looking around before she bumped into Fione once again, she glared at him as Fione said, "Hey there cupcakes. Wanna show me your boobs?" Sonica pushed passed him and said as she walked passed him, "Not in your life asshole. I have a girlfriend." Fione scoffed before looking to see Scourgette in shock. With a pissed off look, she said, "TRYING TO EYE ON OTHER BITCH'S WILL YOU?!" She pulled Fione towards her and growled. She then whispered, "You better not eye on any other woman again, hail to the criminal Queen, Scourgette." Sonica whispered to herself, "Well if that bitch doesn't put him in his place I dunno what will." Then to her happiness, she sees her girlfriend underneath the mistletoe. Sonica walked to her and said, "Hey baby, care for a partner to kiss under the mistletoe?" Knucklina looked at her and replied, "Absolutely dear princess." Knucklina then grabbed Sonica by the waist and without hesitation. Sonica then said while looking into the violet eyes of her girlfriend, "Pucker up, Knucklehead." Thats when the two started making out underneath the mistletoe. They didn't care if anyone was watching. Amos and Rogue even didn't give a damn if they are dating.

The two broke the kiss and started slow dancing on the dance floor. Knucklina whispered to Sonica, "Sonica, your actually more beautiful than any Princess." Sonica replied, "I would rather be with you than any prince baby." Knucklina twirled her and said, "Good to hear Princess." Sonica sighed lovingly as she said while resuming her dance with her girl, "Oh Knucklina, I love you." Knucklina winks at her and said, "I love you too, snow princess. Now let's head back to our dorm, to heat up from all this winter cold." Sonica knew what she meant before she winked at her and replied, "Sure thing, though I can make we can have some hot chocolate after the heat we'll be having."

<Once they arrived>

⚠️Sexy Moment Time⚠️

The two chicks arrived back as the heat between them rose like a fire in a fire place. Sonica placed her knee as Knucklina appeared from behind and held her close. She blushed as she can feel the arms of her girlfriend behind her. Sonica turn to Knucklina and kissed her. Sonica placed a hand on her own boobs as Knucklina placed her other hand on the one hand on Sonica's breasts. They can taste their lips that they covered with fruit flavored lipstick. Sonica tasted like snow flake-cream blueberry while Knucklina's tasted like strawberry fruitcake. Their kiss tasted fruity and creamy. That's when their tongues fought for dominance as Knucklinas hand pushed her hand on her breasts as Sonica can Knucklina's other hand on her thigh. She wrapped the red echidnas with her arm. Both girls moaned in pleasure as they stayed in the position while squirming and moving a little.

The two then fell on the bed as Sonica turned around while still kissing her girlfriend. Sonica still had her arm around Knucklina's neck while her other one was on the bed. Knucklina was between her sexy blue legs. Sonica can feel Knucklina's hand on her breasts while rubbing it up and down. The two broke the kiss as a slobber string was between the two hot girls. They heavily breathed while looking at their eyes with the deep crimson red on their muzzles.

<✅ sexy moment time over✅>

Sonica and Knucklina started giggling, while they sat up. Knucklina sees she still had her hand on Sonica's breasts. She then removed and laughed in embarrassment. Sonica sighed lovingly and said, "I'm gonna go see if the hot chocolate is ready." Sonica took off her clothes as she put on her PJ pants and sleeveless shirt. Knucklina looked behind her while seeing her girlfriend pouring a hot cup of cocoa for her and Knucklina both. She got her pajamas on as she said to herself, "She's really beautiful while pouring cocoa." Once Sonica came back with their cocoa, they sat down and looked at the snowy window and the light show happening. Sonica and Knucklina cuddled each other with their cocoa.