Ch. 5

It was 12:00 in the noon which means it was lunch time. Knucklina just got her lunch from the pizza section. In the cafeteria there are only five sections of cafeteria food: The pizza section, the burger and fries section, the Italian food section, the Chinese food sections, and also the section with the chili dogs. She sat down with her plate of one Pepperoni pizza with 8 pieces of grapes. She even got a grape soda at the vending machine. Knucklina sighs and said, "Man first day of college classes and I'm already stressing. Honestly Fione in my first class? He was a real lunatic while flirting with the teacher." That's when she heard a familiar voice that said, "Mind if I sit here Knuckle-head?" To no surprise it was Sonica. Knucklina answered without looking at her, "Fine. I don't mind." Without hesitation Sonica sat next to her with a chili-dog and fries with a soda. Sonica was wearing a long bright red turtleneck sweater with short sleeves, maroon leggings go down to the knees, and two orange high-heeled boots. With a giggle. Knucklina asked, "So how is your classes?" Sonica sighed in a whiny way, "It was so boring. I thought it would go on forever." Knucklina muttered with a grunt, "I am not surprised." The two were the only ones sitting next to each other while other college kids were talking and hanging out with other college kids. Sonica asked Knucklina, "So Knuc. Did you hear Fione got into trouble cause he flirted with the teacher and tried to bribe her to get in bed with her?" Knucklina replied as she looked at her, "Yeah I did Princess. Plus he was in my class. So I was there the whole time. It was so annoying. Luckily the teacher just grabbed him by the ear and dragged him to the principal and it was embarrassing for him." Sonica giggled cutely and said, "Must've been karma biting him in the tail." She continued giggling as Knucklina looked at her with a curious look on her face. She thought as she watched Sonica giggling at what happened to Fione, "My Gosh. I never thought of it but Sonica is really adorable when she giggles like that." Knucklina attempted to reach for her hand but stopped as Sonica stopped giggling when the girls heard a familiar boy voice, "Hey Sonica." It was Amos Rose with Rogue The Bat. Rogue asked, "These seats taken cutie?" Knucklina and Sonica with dull expressions said with dull tones, "No it isn't." Just after saying that, the guys took their seats across the girls as Sonica and Knucklina started eating. Amos asked in a cool way, "So how's classes sweetheart?" Sonica replied in the same tone, "Okay." Amos placed his arm on the table and said trying to be cool to his supposed love interest, "Ehh you get use to it. Besides least we can have some free time." He winked at her. As a result Sonica rolled her eyes, annoyed by Amos's attempt to flirt with her. Rogue asked while looking at his cutie, "Looking good Knuckie-cookie." Knucklina replied with a rude tone, "Don't wanna hear it." Rogue chuckled and said as the two girls were halfway finish with their food, "Hey come on hot stuff. You know you dig me. Ya dig?" Knucklina replied as she finished her pizza, "Not gonna happen Bat-Boy. I don't like ya." She grunted in irritation but coulda sworn Sonica looked at him with a jealous look. Knucklina thought as she finished her chili-dog still looking at Rogue with that same jealous expression, "Why does she look so mad?" Rogue raised a brow before he started to break the ice, "Hey babe. Have any plans tonight? We may have a little fun tonight." Knucklina shouted simply in a angry tone, "Pervert!" That alone made Sonica take both their trays and place them with the cafeteria dish washer. Then she took their drinks and Knucklina's hand as she said, "We gotta leave! Gotta get to the next class early." That dumb struck both Amos and Rogue as they blinked a few times. The two girls walked out to the bench and Knucklina sat down. Knucklina asked with a question tone as Sonica handed her grape soda to her, "What was that about?" Sonica sighed and said as she sat down her with her drink in her hand, "I...I just don't feel like dealing with them today." Knucklina thought it was funny how Sonica reacted that way. She just shrugged and bought what she just said. Knucklina asked, "We only have five minutes til class starts. Let's just go." With that said, Sonica and Knucklina finished their drinks and threw them in the trash can. Though Knucklina was sped to her class with Sonica's holding her waist. Once they arrived to class Sonica said, "Well see you in our last class." Knucklina asked, "Next class?" Sonica explained, "We have the same pottery class." Knucklina asked, "What do you mean? You don't like pottery." Sonica said with a pouty face, "I know but my parents had me take certain classes here when I applied here." Knucklina sighs and said as she entered her class, "Not even gonna ask that Sonica. See you." Sonica waved goodbye and sped off to her next class.