Ch. 12

It was already after class, Knucklina looked at the Halloween Decorations hanged on the school grounds. She said to herself, "Geez. Halloween isn't until next month and already they are decorating." On cue, Sonica then jumped behind her and said, "Hey there Knucklehead!" Knucklina muttered in annoyance, "Hello princess..." Sonica giggled and said, "Aren't you excited for the Halloween party next month?" Knucklina immediately replied coldly, "No!" Sonica pouted like a toddler as Knucklina shook her head. Knucklina then said, "Come on, Sonica, you and I both know I do not do fun. I only do this cause you want me too." Sonica let go of her and asked, "Well then, can you at least come with me to buy a costume? Please??" Sonica faced the Red echidna with cute kitten eyes. Knucklina try to ignore it but she groaned in frustration and said, "Oh fine, I will." Sonica squealed happily before she hugged her best friend and roommate happily as she giggled. Knucklina muttered, "I'm going to regret this."

<Later at the costume shop>

Knucklina and Sonica went over to the adult female section to look at the costumes. There were sexy costumes, cute costumes, and scary costumes. Knucklina thought of getting a vampire costume but it's not her style. Sonica picked out several to try on. Sonica giggled before she speeds to the changing room. Knucklina followed and sat down next to an employee 'who was organizing the young girls costumes'. The employee asked, "Having fun with your girlfriend?" Knucklina replied coldly with a blush, "She's not my girlfriend."

The employee had a smirk before walking away and said, "Sure she isn't. That's what they all say." Knucklina scoffed before she sees Sonica in a sexy maid costume. Knucklina blushed before Sonica asked, "How do I look Knucklina?" The red echidna was lost for words before she said, "Your... Something." Sonica sighed deeply before going back to the changing room. Knucklina thought to herself, "Least she's not wearing anything that shows her ass."

Knucklina couldn't be more wrong. Sonica came out as a super sexy steampunk dress. It was enough to show her bare thighs. Knucklina thought with a blush, "Shit! I spoke too soon!" Sonica asked, "What do you think?" Knucklina then look at the top of her dress and said, "That costume makes your boobs look bigger than it is." Sonica noticed it before trying on the third costume.

Once Sonica got out, she was in a sexy Goddess costume. Knucklina saw it was showing half of her stomach and half of her chest. Sonica asked again but this time a little sexual, "How do I look in this costume?" Knucklina growled and said, "You just love attention don't you?" Sonica walked back to the changing room and said, "I like getting your attention." Knucklina sighed deeply and thought to herself, "How many costumes is she going to try on?"

She came out in her fourth costume 'which is a sexy looking vampire princess'. Knucklina said to her rudely, "Well dressed as a princess? Cause you are seriously one yourself princess." Sonica giggled and said, "Not just any princess. A vampire princess." She then said as she showed her fangs and walked to Knucklina, "I'm going to suck on your neck." Knucklina protested, "One bite mark on me and your dead Sonica." Sonica pouted before walking back to the changing room.

Not wanting to wait for her to try out a slutty costume, Knucklina walked out and said, "I may need her to keep an eye on her."