Ch. 10

Summer came but that doesn't excuse anyone from their classes. Knucklina was looking forward to her quiet time after classes but she wasn't looking forward to what's going to happen next. After her last class ended early, she was walking to her dorm.

When Knucklina arrived, she sees Sonica getting ready for the beach. She was wearing a sexy green bikini bathing suit. Sonica said, "Hi Knucklina. Would you like to come to the beach?" Knucklina simply said with a blush, "No." Sonic 'in disappointment' decided to put up the old cute trick. Sonica kneeled down and look at her cute, "Come on Knucklina won't you please? It won't be fun without my best friend and roommate." Knucklina blushed and said, "S-stop it I..." She trailed off while looking at the blue beauty. She whimpered as Knucklina let out a defeated sigh and said, "Oh alright!!" Sonica let out a happy gasp. She squealed in excitement as Knucklina walked to the bathroom to get her one piece bathing suit on.

<arriving at the beach>

Knucklina and Sonica arrived at the beach though the female hedgehogs fear of water made her nervous. Sonica asked, "So Knucklina ready to have fun?" Knucklina muttered, "Like I have a choice." She giggled before they see Amos and Rogue walking to them. Amos greet her but Sonica rolled her eyes. Amos then said, "Nice bikini baby. You feeling hot?" Knucklina got jealous before she took the female blue hedgehogs hand and ran off with her. Once they were far away from them Knucklina sighed, Sonica asked, "Are you okay Knucklina?" Thats when Knucklina answers her as they stopped, "I don't like it when he's near you." Sonica smiled and said, "I'm glad you came Knucklina." That made her blush but that didn't stop them from having fun. The two spend the whole day on the beach , playing in the water (making sure Sonica isn't gonna let her fear of water get the better of her), eating popsicles, drinking cold sodas, playing beach games, and in the end when evening came, while eating a popsicle or two, the two of them watched the fireworks lit up the dark blue sky. Sonica was feeling shy around Knucklina 'who kept looking at her'. Knucklina sighed and said, "You look super hot in that bathing suit Sonica." The blue hedgehog replied to her, "Thanks Knucklina. I actually owe you for getting me away from Amos." She licked her popsicle. Knucklina replied to her, "Probably."