Ch. 2

Once Knucklina started unpacking her things, Sonica came out fully dressed with a towel. Knucklina didn't even bother to look at her. That's when the female echidna said, "Ya know ya kinda forgot to unpack." Sonica sighed and said, "Fine." Thats when Sonica used her speed and unpacked her stuff as quick as she own two feet. Knucklina took one look before she asked, "Why are you at Emerald University? I thought you were going to that preppy all girls school with your big sister?" Sonica sat down and replied with a laugh, "I was but unfortunately they only one scholarship and they gave it to my sister Manicia. So I attended here. I'm also relieved to know your my roommate. You and I are going to have some fun." Knucklina replied without looking, "Yeah if your willing to study princess." Sonica protested, "Oh stop calling me, princess please." Knucklina thought in irritation, "I can call you princess however and whenever I want to. Considering you are one!!" With no moment to lose Knucklina just continued unpacking while Sonica just sat there on her side. Although a second later Sonica helped her former rival and best friend. Knucklina immediately noticed it and said, "Hey ya don't haft to do that." Sonica replied nicely with a smile, "Hey. You and I are roommates and we have best friends since we day 1. It's the least I could do for you." Knucklina didn't wanna say anything but she thought to herself, "Hmm. Maybe it won't be so bad. I hope she can study but knowing Sonica, she can't even focus." Once they were finished unpacking, they both laid on Knuclina's bed as they heavily breathed. Sonica asked, "Man how many boxes did you have?" Knucklina replied without looking at her, "Sonica I only have 10 boxes. You seriously have about the same amount of boxes. Did your parents help out?" Sonica replied, "No. not really. My big brother Sonio helped me out. He wished me good luck after I arrived." Knucklina sighed and said as she looked at Sonica, "Well. Let's just hope this goes well for us both." Sonica chuckled as she winked and said, "Better be ready for class soon." Knucklina replied with a irritated tone, "Oh cut it out princess." Sonica giggled as Knucklina chuckled a little. Although one thing is for sure is that classes start tomorrow. Who knows what crazy stunts Sonica has in store.