Ch. 16

Knucklina and Sonics haven't talk to each other since that day. Sonica hasn't even looked at her once or tried to not make any eye contact. Knucklina noticed it but every time she tried to speak to her, Sonica always walks off to class early. Knucklina felt really awful for what happened. She shoulda just told her the truth. That's when the day came by the end of November.

Knucklina was just finished with her classes before seeing Sonica walking away with a stressful expression. Was she too busy with Dr. Eggette that got stressed out? Curiously, Knucklina followed her fast. Sonica looked around as she sighed deeply, "Oh God, how much of that bitch 'Eggette' can I handle?"

All of a sudden outside the school, Fione appeared and said, "Well, nice to see you fine as hell Sonica." The blue hedgehog replied as she tried to walk pass him, "Fuck off Fione. I hate talking to you." Fione stopped her and said, "Don't try to push me aside bitch. Your lucky I can make you feel like a woman." Sonica tried to get her wrist back but Fione's strong grip made sure she doesn't go anywhere. Sonica yelled, "LET GO! This is sexual harassment!" Fione calmly said, "Relax, babe I haven't even touched you yet. Now be a good girl and hold still." Sonica yelled, "NOT EVEN IF YOU PAID ME! YOU PLAYED ME AND TAILEY LIKE A CELLO!" Fione replied as he yanked her towards him, "Believe you me slut, I would do the same to Tailey. Too bad she's in another college." Sonica struggled and tried to get away but Fione pushed her to the wall and pinned her there. Sonica grunted and struggled. Fione licked his lips and asked, "So where should I touch you? On the boobs or the thighs?" Sonica yelled out, "FUCK YOU FOX!" That didn't even affect Fione as he said, "Hehe. I like my chicks fiesty." Sonica asked as she struggled, "DON'T YOU STILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" Fione replied as he got close to her face, "Yeah but Scourgette is still out smoking weed. Now I can have my fun with your sexy body." Before Fione can lay a hand on her breasts, Knucklina shouted as she stomped, "HEY! LET GO OF MY PRINCESS YOU PERV!" The two turned to the furious red echidna.

Knucklina then said as she growled, "Let Sonica go Fione." The fox smirked and said, "Not a chance little Ms. Rough and Tough!" Knucklina walked to them and said, "I said, let her go!" Fione replied with, "No. She's worth my time. I'll be able to have her once I fuck her!" Fione was gonna grab her jeans but Knucklina acted fast and growled loudly as she lunged at Fione. Her punch caused Fione to let go of her. Knucklina made sure Fione was taught a real painful lesson. She pinned him to the ground and punched him over and over. Sonica was too stunned to run off. She stopped and got up. She ran to Sonica and picked her up 'bridal style' as she continued to run. Fione sat up and said as he growled, "GRR! KNUCKLINA, YOU ARE GONNA REGRET THAT!" She shouted back, "SCOURGETTE WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!"