Ch. 3

Later at night; Knucklina was studying for her first day of class tomorrow. But Sonica just wanted to go out and have fun. Knucklina scowled and said with a scoff, "Hey princess are you gonna study or lay around?" Sonica complained like a little kid, "I'm so bored..." Knucklina replied, "Then study with me Sonica." The blue hedgehog answered, "No it's more boring." Knucklina sighed in frustration and said, "Well then read at least. Tomorrow we have class." Sonica groaned in irritation. Knucklina tried to get back on her studies but unfortunately, Sonica shook the chair she was sitting on. Knucklina then said to her, "Either quit it or go out for a run like you always do." Sonica smiled and said as she got up, "Okay." She sped out as Knucklina sighed in relief. She continued her studies. Time had passed and Knucklina had study but then fell asleep. All of a sudden she was awoken by the sound of door opening fast. Knucklina jolted and see Sonica giggled and said, "I'm back." Knucklina grunted and said, "Hey princess don't open the door like that! I thought you were Rogue trying to sneak up on me." Sonica asked as she closed the door, "Why do you keep calling me princess?" Knucklina answered her, "Thats what you are aren't you?" Sonica sat on her bed and said, "Yeah but I'm a heroine in case you forgot Knuckle-head." Knucklina said in a offended tone, "Hey I told you not to call me that dozens of times." Before Knucklina could reply to the female blue hedgehog Sonica changed out of her clothes. Knucklina shield her eyes and said, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Can't you do that when I'm not looking???" Sonica chuckled and said as she puts her bright blue pajamas on, "Why are you embarrassed? We're both girls Ya know." Knucklina felt a little embarrassed and said as she close the blinds, "True but close the curtains Sonica. I don't want any peeping toms looking at you." Sonica teased as she hugged her friend and roommate, "Awww you care about me." Knucklina sighed and said, "Can we go to bed now?" Sonica nodded before the girls went to their beds. Knucklina turned off the light as Sonica said to the female echidna, "Night Knucklehead." Knucklina rolled her eyes but replied in a low tone, "Good night princess." She closed her eyes and sighed.