Ch. 7

Once they reached their room, the two girls entered as Sonica laid on the bed and asked, "Hey you wanna order pizza?" Knucklina then teased her, "What not wanting chilidogs Sonica??" Thats when Sonics replied as Knucklina chuckled, "Sadly no. The nearest chilidog stand closed at the same time as my last class." Knucklina rolled her eyes and thought, "Drama Queen." Sonica groaned as Knucklina then said as she picked up the phone, "Fine I'll order the pizza." Once Knucklina ordered a pizza for the two of them, Sonica sat down on the table and said, "Maybe  I can visit my big sister Manicia at the all girl school sometime." Knucklina hung up as she sat next to her best friend and said, "So what's up with you princess?" Sonica 'with a stern look' said, "Quit calling me princess." Knucklina replied quickly, "I can call you princess whenever I want to. 'Princess.' So stop whining the food will be here in a minute." Sonica groaned before she did something embarrassing towards Knucklina. She placed her head in Knucklina's chest and as a result the female echidna blushed madly and said, "Wh-what?! G-Get your face out of my breasts Sonica!" Sonica immediately took note and pulled herself away and said with a smile, "hehehe sorry Knucklehead." Knucklina protested, "Stop calling me that!" Sonica then replied with a scowl, "Well if you keep calling me 'Princess' I'm gonna call you Knucklehead toots." Knucklina was gonna protest but she knew Sonica kinda had a point. If she keeps calls Sonica 'princess' then she had to call Knucklina her typical nickname 'Knuckleshead'. But that's when she asked, "wait a minute did you call me toots?" Sonica lied with no hesitation and with a smirk, "No." Knucklina asked again, "Alright Princess cut the games what's with you?!" Sonica then replied as she hugged her tight, "I'm just so bored and I wanna have fun with you." Knucklina sighed and said, "Sonica we have been over this since day 1 of our friendship. I never have fun. You know that." Sonica then replied to her, "I know. I know. But your the only girl I need to have fun with." Knucklina sighed in stress as she heard a doorbell ring 'indicating the pizza is here' and said, "Will you just stop?! The pizza is here."

<later after their food arrives>

Knucklina had some thinking before she turn to Sonica 'who just took a bite out of her pizza.' She then said, "Listen Princess. I'll tell you what. When I get everything done I'll have some fun with you next week. Alright? That fine with you?" Sonica blushed a little and said, "Thank you Knucklina." Thats when Knucklina replied, "Don't mention it Sonica. Don't mention it."