2

They walked through some hallways where the rooms of their patients are.

The interiors of each rooms makes her curious and think. It looks like a cage she saw from the movies she have watched.

White walls, Bulletproof glasses, and Id Scans. The rooms are all high tech for someone who's just experiencing a mental illness.

But it's not just a just.

She also considered mental illness as a high problem of someone.

But she wondered why is it designed like that ? Did her Parents make that idea ? because the rooms are more of like a room for some labs experiment.

They're highly secured as if the patients are aliens or a psycho who's out of their minds to do such things that could harm their selves and the others, worst the workers.

They entered the elevator the worker she's with, push the button for the 4th floor as they both waited for it to stop.

" How are you Ms. Kim ? " The girl suddenly asked making Chaewon to look at her infront, since the girl is standing infront of her.

Chaewon crosses her arms, and lay her back on the cold steel wall of the elevator. " Good " She simply answered.

She don't usually talk to someone she don't know, and she have no plan to do so unless it's needed and appropriate.

" Your parents must be happy up there seeing their own daughter continuing what they started and finished " The girl talked again and before Chaewon could say a word.

The girl face her, and extend her hand asking for a hand shake. " Im Kim Garam, your parents secretary and your secretary to be exact " She introduced.

Chaewon look at her and nod, she didn't bother to accept the hand shake of her secretary or even introduced her name even if she knows they know it already.

Garam, her secretary. Let out an awkward chuckle before pulling her extended hand back to her. That was embarrassing.

Her Secretary didn't dare to talk again, thinking that she might die because of the awkward atmosphere inside the elevator with her new boss.

And when the elevator's door opened. They started walking again, and Chaewon take it as a chance to look around.

The hallway that they're walking right now makes her want to go back inside the elevator and stay there.

It's her first day in the hospital and she already hate seeing the patients condition, not a hate because she literally hate it.

She hate it because she felt pity for them, she somehow felt bad for those people lock inside the rooms while suffering.

She was too busy scanning them that she didn't noticed they finally arrived infront of her parents office door which will be her own office starting from this day.

" Your office password is your birthday Ms. Kim " Her Secretary said.

Chaewon look at her and watched Garam enter the pincode.

She wasn't even shocked when the door open after using her birth date. She didn't expect her parents will use it, but well somehow she felt flustered by her parents way of showing their care and love for her with that.

She won't deny, she misses them, again.

What a bummer that they're not the one who's assisting and welcoming her on the hospital they owned.

Both of them entered inside the office, Chaewon's jaw almost fall as soon as she was able to take a full glimpse of the office. It's 4x huge compared to the patients rooms.

It's more of a room from a expensive hotel.

Her Secretary let out a quiet chuckle when she noticed her boss priceless reaction, she admit the first day she got her job at the hospital.

Her Expression is the same to Chaewon's.

Garam grab something on the table that is placed in the middle of the room, she then approached Chaewon handling her a thick pages of an only one folder.

Chaewon was speechless, it's more thick than the books she have read before.

" This is the files you needed to know about your parents hospital, there are also some instructions, informations and any other stuffs related to the hospital " Garam explained.

" Also " Her Secretary approach a huge long shelves placed on the right side of the room. " This are the patients folders, the names are arranged alphabetically, it is also arrange based to the not so worst and more worst conditions " She continued.

And only Chaewon could do is nodded her head. She wanted to ask but seems like she can't open her mouth after seeing the uncountable stack files and folders around the room that was place each sides, corners, tables and shelves.

Garam approaches her and gave her boss a smile. " If you need something just call me, there's a phone placed on the middle table, All the contacts in there are just all about the hospital, more of our phone numbers and I suggest you should always bring it with you wherever you're going "

" Thankyou " The only word that comes out from Chaewon's mouth.

Garam nodded her head. " I'll be back here to give you your schedules, it won't take long "

" I'll leave now " She bid before bowing at her boss and left the room, leaving Chaewon alone.

As soon as she was left alone, Chaewon could only let out a long deep sigh.

She decided to approach the middle table and take a sit comfortably on the chair.

She have nothing else to do for now, so she place the thick folder she's holding on top of the table and decided to read some of it.

She thought her secretary was lying when she said all the informations are really inside. Even the original floor plan of the hospital is inside the folder.

But since she's still not use of her job, she close the folder and rest her chin above her right palm.

She scanned the room again, The room clearly reminds her of her parents. All of the stuffs and ways of arranging things are the same on her parents.

Her gaze moves down on the table infront of her. She saw a picture frame, a picture frame of them three together and once again Chaewon let out a sigh and sat straight on the chair.

" I hate this " She murmured.

__________