4

" Excuse me Miss, but what are you doing here while everyone is at the cafeteria eating dinner ? "

You heard a voice coming from your back.

So you look around deciding to check who is it, you saw a girl standing while wearing a white coat with her both hands placed inside the pockets beside it.

" She must be the newbie everyone talking about " You thought

Your gaze move towards the girl's face, only to see her also looking at your direction.

It was dark here at the rooftop but with the help of the moon's light.

Both of you were able to take a fully look of each others faces, your eyes meeting each other for the first time.

The moon's light isn't even helping, it makes you pissed for no reason.

You looked away and didn't bother to answer her question. You have no plan to do so and ignored it as if you didn't hear anything and somehow it makes Chaewon pissed.

She hates being and getting ignored, specially if she's the one who did the first move to communicate. But well she wouldn't say she's communicating with you, she described it as asking.

Well maybe not just asking.

You can hear the sound of the footsteps from your back, at every second that pass the sound keeps getting loud means she's approaching the place where you at.

Well maybe not, because when you look at your left side. There, you saw the girl sitting on the other bench beside where you're sitting at.

You completely ignored, as if it was you who's alone up here and Chaewon is trying to do the same but the thought of seeing a patient on the rooftop and being with the patient makes her think twice to talk again.

Because as a psychiatrist, it'll be her fault and everything will be blame at her if something happened to a patient.

And in the end, she ended up saying a word.

" Aren't you a patient ? " Chaewon asked.

" What do you think ? " You asked back, that's the dumbest question you have heard from this day, because it's very obvious that you are but she asked if you're one.

" Maybe you are " She unsurely answered. " You're wearing a patients clothes but you doesn't seems like someone who needed a treatment "

" Does that mean if someone is hiding the pain she or he's feeling, that means she or he don't need a treatment ? " You scoffed, trying to pinpoint something about what's wrong at what she said.

Your words makes Chaewon to look at you. That was an interesting response and ofcourse she understand it, she clearly did.

" It's not like that " She argued. " Then what ? " You asked while looking at her.

But instead of answering your question, Chaewon let out a sigh and look away at you. " Nevermind "

" Why are we even arguing with this " She added because it did sound like both of you are arguing about something.

" You talk first " You murmured and she heard it.

" Im sorry, eh ? " She was offended for now reason. " It's not my fault if Im trying to tell a patient to leave the rooftop and go eat at the cafeteria together with the others " That's what she's trying to tell all along.

" Should I be asking you the same ? " You asked.

Chaewon look at you. " What are you doing here ? if you're a worker then you should be down there too "

You wondered what is she doing here, but what she said next makes you think to run away now and leave her alone at the rooftop.

" I am not a worker, Im the worker's boss " For the first time, Chaewon confidently introduces herself to someone as the new owner and boss of the hospital as if she'd finally accepted her faith.

And before you could talk, you cursed silently in your mind as soon as you heard that bell and that voice looking for a specific patient who's missing.

You and Chaewon remained silent and listened to the voice, announcing something.

" Patient 0403 is missing, I repeat, Patient 0403 is missing " The voice keep repeating.

" Damn, they noticed " You mumbled and Chaewon heard it.

She look at your direction only to see that number pinned at the left hem of your shirt. " You're that patient ? " Chaewon asked.

You look at her direction. " No " you denied.

" Yes, you are "

" No "

" Yes "

" No, I am not patient 0403 "

" You are patient 0403 "

" I said No! "

" I said Yes "

Both of you argued, meaninglessly.

" Why are we even arguing about it, you're coming with me " Chaewon approaches you with annoyance.

She don't even know why does it look like she's picking a fight with a patient and how did she ended up doing it.

" No I won't "

" Yes, you will "

" And what if I don't want to ? " You asked while gazing up at Chaewon who's now standing infront of you.

You have no idea who she is, and you have no plan to know it.

" You're coming with me whether you like it or not " Chaewon answered and before she could hold you.

The rooftop's door opened revealing 1 boy and 1 girl. " There she is " The boy said making you to course in your mind again.

Both of them approaches You and Chaewon's position. " Ms. Kim did she do something to you ? " The girl asked.

Chaewon shake her head and back away, letting the 2 nurses to take you with them. " Oh my ghod, stop escaping please " The 2 nurses both begged while grabbing both of your arms to take you with them.

You have nothing else to do but to let them, you get caught after all.

As they started dragging you away from the rooftop, You take a glance at your back and look at Chaewon, and when you caught her also looking at you.

You looked away quickly and enter the elevator together with the 2 nurses.

Chaewon watched you getting taken away, and when the elevator's door about to closed.

Your eyes met but it didn't last long when the door closed fully.

Chaewon could only let out a sigh.

It's still her first day yet that happened at her. She almost get into a fight with a patient, she really need to control her patience starting from this day.

" She's getting into my nerves " She mumbled and you really are.

_____________