49

After finishing the food making sure everything was placed cleanly and the whole room is clean.

You and Chaewon made your way to the rooftop where both of you would always spend most of youe time whether alone or with each other.

Sighing as both of you arrived at the rooftop without getting caught by the other.

Chaewon stretched her knuckles and fingers, she's starting getting used to pushing the wheelchair but she still hopes that you recovers soon.

It's a lot more fun when she walked with you together.

" Chaewon " You called her after she help you stand and take a sit on the bench, to sit beside her. " Hm ? " She hummed before gazing at the dark sky where she once again see the moon and the stars.

Contemplating to ask her about it, you want to know the answer to your question but you're afraid to hear the answer at the same time.

But you believe the paragraph, It's Now or Never.

Either you ask her now about it and hear the answer or you'll never do it because of the contemplations you're feeling.

It just bothers your mind whenever you're with her, and you want some answers.

" Do you see me.. As just someone you need to look over because of your work ? " You finally asked, breaking the silence.

Chaewon steal a glance at you at her peripheral vision only to see you staring at her so she didn't dared to look and keep her eyes glued on the sky.

This is one of the things she and her friends had talk about and she can't believe that she's getting asked to the question she haven't think carefully.

But it didn't took her a second to answer. " No " At first yes but as time passes by it changed. " I feel like my day isn't complete If I don't get to see you, watch over you or took care over you " she rather spend her time with you than stay at her home or do nothing.

You smiled, that was an answer you didn't expect. " Even you only need to do is watch over me and take care of me over and over again ? "

Chaewon nodded her head still Hesitating to look at your direction not when you're still staring at her.

" I will be glad to see you get better each day, it's not just about me looking after you. It's me being here for you at all times. Now I didn't came here just only to work and do my job. " This time she'd finally look at your direction.

And when your eyes met, Chaewon felt her heart beating faster again. This isn't weird. This is what she's really feeling around you.

" I came here to be on your side. To give you reason to live "

Now you're wondering why you and Chaewon are having a talk like this. The answers are just not the ones you were expecting and it's making you happy.

You have never felt this way before. " Now I know the reason why you give me reason to live "

" why then ? " Chaewon asked so curious about it.

This just proves Midnight talks are really something else.

Looking away at the fellow, you gaze up at the sky and smiled widely. " Because you feel like home "

" My new Home. "

_______________