45

Raising her Pinky finger as she faced you, she smile and waited for you to do the same.

Crossing your pinky fingers together, you accepted it and that both of you made a promise to each other, hoping one day it will be fulfilled.

" What if I don't make it ? " You randomly asked, negative thoughts taking your head as you watch her reaction towards it.

To your shocked.

Chaewon grab your right hand and intertwined it with her own before gazing up to you since you're sitting on a wheel chair while she's sitting on the grass.

" You will make it, Surgery aren't that much fatal don't worry "

It's not that the surgery aren't that fatal, it depends if you could fight, and the surgery ? You haven't think of taking and agreeing about it.

But you know your condition grows more dangerous whenever a day passed without you getting the surgery.

" I don't want you sad "

Earlier Chaewon once mentioned that if you're gone, she'll be sad. You don't know what's her reason to be but you think you're just a patient.

Her patient.

Is it necessary for doctors and psychiatrist like her ? to be sad whenever their patient died ?

You just don't know why, but there's a part of you not wanting to make the fellow sad just because you couldn't make it.

Chaewon don't want that as well. " Then don't make me to "

Even though you and Chaewon still don't know each other very well. You knows she's beyond a big help.

" I can't promise you that " you can never promise to her that you won't do anything that will make her sad, you can never promise that you'll make it.

You hate promises and you believe that promises are meant to be broken.

" You haven't left yet but you're making me sad already " and you're really making her. The thought of you leaving her behind is already in her mind.

She don't want to think about it but she just can't.

Hearing a chuckle coming from your direction, Chaewon raised her eyebrow in confusion.

" Your parents must be lucky to have you "

Chaewon looked away. She'd think of it many times that if her parents are lucky to have her or is it her who's the one lucky to have them.

" And I am lucky too " You added making her to look at you. " Why ? " She confusingly asked.

You gave her a smile before looking back at the night sky. " Because I have you " and you really have.

" So Chaewon. Let's just treasure the time we have, shall we ? "

____________