EPILOGUE 1: MELANCHOLY

With the moon and the stars brighting so brightly at night.

There was Chaewon drinking alcohol at her house in the middle of the night.

She's back to locking herself at her room as long as she wanted. The maids and the guards in their house are getting more worried to her, they don't know what happened, they don't know anything.

But the way Chaewon acts now, They thought. It's the same when her parents died.

She's doing the same thing and they don't know since when she will lock herself to her room.

She don't leave her room not even a single seconds.

She don't even eat the food that the maids made for her. Chaewon won't even talk to them whenever they would ask what happened.

She would only talk to them when she runs out of alcohol to drink, just like now.

" Buy me another soju. I have none " Chaewon tiredly said on the other side of the door.

A guard was outside her door listening to what she's saying and once he heard it.

He walk down the stairs, and approach one of the maids.

" What did she said ? Is she hungry ? " The maid said but to her surprised the guard answered her with a shake of a head. " She wants another soju " He sighed.

" Don't you think we should call someone or her friends about it ? Ms. Kim is so different as if she have changed " The maid nodded her head.

It was a good suggestion but they don't know who to call but then she remembered this girl who gave her own number to her saying she's Chaewon's friends.

" Where is it ?!! " Suddenly, they heard Chaewon shouted from her room.

They were both startled so the guard scratch the back of his neck. " I need to leave now " He bid before leaving.

Who knows once he came back without bringing soju with her. He might lost her job, which is the only job he had.

Reaching for her phone. The maid dialed someone's number and waited for the girl to answer it.

" Ms. Kim Minju "

She called the owner of the number.

" Oh ? Is this one of Mr. and Mrs. Kim maids "

Minju asked on the other line.

" Yes Ms. Kim Are you buys now ? May I know if im interrupting you to something "

" No. No. I'm not busy I was just about to eat dinner. Why ? Is there something wrong ? "

" Actually "

The maid stopped and take a deep breath.

" It's about Chaewon "

Minju stop walking when she heard Chaewon's name on the other line. She's on her way to walk downstairs.

" What about Chaewon ? "

Hesitating to say it. She ended up saying it.