22

As all of you continued eating while talking about random things.

Your conversations are all random that it leads towards all of you talking about the blackout last night.

" Right " Yena snapped her fingers and look at you. She just remembered something. " you're afraid of sleeping alone during blackouts, what happened to you last night ? " She asked.

You look at her before dropping the fork that you're holding.

Recaps of what happened last night comes into your mind. You clearly remembering everything, everything.

" Im fine, somehow I was able to take a sleep "

" Hooow ? " They asked in unison. They known you for too long and they know there's no way you could fall asleep during those times.

Except, if someone's with you.

And before you could answer them, Eunchae talk first. " You mentioned Ms. Kim will take care of you, right ? as an exchange to her parents "

You nodded your head.

" Don't tell me she's the one you're with " And again you nodded your head.

Even if Eunchae is sick you know that she's smart enough than your other friends who only knows nonsense things.

" Really ? that's the first time " Kazuha said and the others nodded their head with agreement.

" So What happened ? " Yuna asked.

They wanted to know what happened during that night, who knows you already kill Chaewon during that time and they were just over thinking when they started saying some random words.

" Did you talk to her ? "

" Or argue with her ? "

" Maybe you already apologize for pissing her everyday ? "

" Oh wait. Maybe she told you to go away from her ? "

" How about maybe Verna killed her already ? "

Understanding the last sentence that was spoken by Yena. Your friends look at her direction.

" Yenaaa! " They scolded the poor duck.

Yena raised both of her hands in defeat. " Im just joking " but your friends rolled their eyes at her leaving her speechless when they turned their attention back to you.

" Will you let me talk now ? " You asked them. You badly want to talk and say what happened but well your friends won't just let you to.

" Yeah Yeah go on " They said before leaning their backs on the chair. They didn't noticed that they're Already leaning close to you.

They must be eager amd curious to find out what happened.

" Okay, But first no one will talk and no one will ask some questions not until Im done " They nodded her head and.

You sighed and started talking.

" Chaewon and I are alone in my roo- " As you were about to continue what you're going to say. Someone already stopped you.

" You addressed her as Chaewon ? " Yena asked and when she realized what did she just do. She chuckled awkwardly. " Oh " She look at you and the others only to see all of you looking at her.