19

" Yes " You answered and she hummed.

" Are you going to do the same thing they did ? " It wasn't a very specific and straightforward question but Chaewon understands it.

" I'll cuddle you instead " Chaewon answered which caught you off guard.

Is this a new way of being friends with someone who you always argued with ?

" I don't sing " and that was a lie.

And before you could questioned her answer. You already felt her hand on top of your right arm tapping it softly and lightly as if she's making a month born baby to sleep.

" Go sleep " Chaewon mumbled before moving her hand on your back and pulled you close to her and let you snuggle on her body.

She's not even shocked when you didn't hesitate to do it.

Just like you who needed a comfort, Chaewon's needs one too.

She's sad and she have no one else to hug, but you. She misses her parents warmth and she's feeling the same warmth on yours.

It might be awkward and weird for her, but tonight she will let those thoughts slipped out of her head.

She needs comfort because she needed it.

She's not into things like this but what can she do, job first before herself.

The job she have is very important and she can't be selfish or else she'll lost the worker's trust and her parents expectations.

Though she hopes she'll be able to sleep tonight.

For the past years, it's her first time to sleep with someone on the same bed and cuddled with them. The only difference is it was her parents that time, but today, tonight.

It was you who's she's with.

Funny, how both of you ended up on this situation, you were both arguing with each other earlier but now both of you are cuddled on the same bed.

" No good nights ? " Chaewon joked and she didn't know where did that came from. Maybe she's just used of her parents saying goodnight's first before she sleeps with them on the same bed.

" This is the first time someone stayed with me after your parents died " You ignored her what she said and just talk.

Chaewon remained silent, she can tell you have something to say next.

" and this is the first time I pleased someone to stay with me, so you should considered yourself lucky "

Chaewon chuckled quietly. " Should I ? " She asked. " I thought I should considered it as a nightmare " She joked.

" You ruined my mood " You said. " But let me continue what im about to say because there's no way im going to repeat it " You added and Chaewon hummed signaling you to just continue.

If it's words of thankyou or wisdom then she will be somehow happy ? but if it's words of annoying then she's going to leave you alone the room.

" Thankyou for tonight, don't get to full of yourself because of what I did and what am I saying and if you think im going to stop annoying you just because you did this. You're wrong "

Chaewon's mood suddenly dropped off. She was expecting something and maybe she expected too much.

Besides she knows you have no plan on stopping to pissed her off. Maybe by the next days, weeks, months or years. She might get used to it.

That somehow made her feel sorry, she don't know what it feels like to be stuck on a lonely hospital rooms without no one visiting or a friend who visits on vacant time.

But the next thing you said makes her heart flutter even if it's not understandable.

" Condolence for your parents death, and Good night, Chaewon " You spoke before closing your eyes and tried to take yourself to sleep with Chaewon's help.

A small smile formed on Chaewon's lips, she don't know she was smiling. It might be just a simple sentence but for her it affects her a lot.

Chaewon's the type of person who appreciates little things more and tonight she appreciates what you said.

" Good night, Verna " She mumbled.

____________