34

Walking beside each other awkwardly.

Chaewon keeps reminding what you said. She felt like she's going crazy about it and she badly want to ripped her ribcage and pull her heart out for beating faster.

Thoughts bothering her mind, but when she steal a glance beside her where you are.

She started thinking. What does that words supposed to mean ?

It's not new for her to hear someone saying she's beautiful. Because even she keep saying to herself that she's beautiful.

And she's thinking. When you said that you find her beautiful. She felt shy.

It's not new for her but why did she suddenly act like that. She herself don't know, and there's a part of her not wanting to know the answer.

Not that she's assuming. But she can say that the words you said have a deeper and double meant.

She don't know if it's just her who's thinking that, or is it really just her assuming about it.

Shaking her head to removed those thoughts. You and Chaewon Continued walking inside the mall beside each other.

Approaching a stoll to bought foods that you want and she wants.

Ofcourse being the only one who have money between You and Her. Chaewon was the one who payed for all the foods you and her bought.

You don't like the idea of it, but well you can't do anything. You don't have money after all and even if you have. You would insisted to make her pay for everything.

You believe, Free is good and better. You enjoy things and foods a lot when it's free.

Finding a spot that you and Chaewon can stop on. Both of you took a bench where you started eating the food she bought, together.

Eating there, tasting there.

It satisfy you for finally being able to eat foods from outside. Some of them are very familiar to you but most of it are so unfamiliar.

So Chaewon being one of the person who can see what's outside the hospital, explained you what are they and told you the names.

Whenever you have questions about some sort of things she would explained them without hesitation, and yeah today you learned lots of things about what's outside the hospital.

As both of you continued eating and talking randomly.

Chaewon have this question in her mind that's been bothering her for 3 months after finding out that you're not drinking your medicine whenever someone would gave you, except her.

Well how could you do the same, if Chaewon insisted not to leave not until you drink that medicines right infront of her.

You have nothing else to do but to obey.

" So ? Why aren't you drinking your medicines ? Chaewon started a different topic, which you didn't liked.

Keeping your mouth shut and stuffed with food. You shook your head. " It's nasty " You answered as you continued to eat once again.

Chaewon already asked you the same question last time, and you wondered why is she asking it today again.

If she already know and heard the answer.