10

The bell rings once again, signaling dinner time has finally come.

You stayed inside your room and watch the other patients outside by the clear bulletproof mirror wall.

You have no plan eating again, because you have a plan on escaping again.

You're just waiting for the right time to leave your room.

And when that time comes.

As what you always do, you snuck out of your room and the whole building to go at the backyard of the hospital without being noticed by anyone else.

You've been doing the same thing ever since you were bring at the hospital, together with your friends sometimes.

Though this time you want to go out all by yourself like yesterday and you hope no one catches especially the workers.

Silently walking around the garden while you kick pebbles on your way, You sighed, thoughts bugging your mind.

You're thinking if this is the way you're going to live your life, escape the room, return after, mess around with the workers and same cycle again and again.

You had more plan than this, you have a dream you wanted to come true.

You wanted to find a job, have stable life, and a great future for yourself. But your condition disapproves and won't let you do it.

You hate that and you blame yourself about it.

If it weren't because of you then none of this will happened to yourself but well you can't blame your emotions.

With much annoyance you grab a rock on the ground and threw it up high on the boundary wall not minding where it would land.

You're just really pissed off by the fact that there's nothing else you can do but to wait and wait until a hopeful miracle would come and happens, so you'll be free from whatever stopping you from achieving your dreams.

" Im sick of staying in that room and this hospital " You mumbled as you continued kicking random things you encounter on while walking around the garden.

It's not even a year when you came in the hospital and you hope it won't come that far.

You badly want to go away, breathe a very fresh air, see strangers outside even though you hate crowds, able to see different vehicles and buildings outside.

You're staying at the hospital ever since you get that stupid mental sickness, you can't even paint a picture on your mind about what's outside this hospital, this tall walls.

It doesn't seems like a hospital for you, it's more of a cage as if you're being Locked up for having such a severe depression.

You continued to walk around Even though it's dark already and it's quite dangerous to be alone,  you didn't mind at all.

Walking alone do surely help you a lot.

Picking up an empty plastic bottles you find on the grass, you aimed it to the garbage can a little away from you before tossing it there.

Which unexpectingly didn't went to where you are aiming for and much worse it hits someone, when you heard a groan coming from that direction.

There's no light near the garbage can, so you can't see if someone's in there or it's just a ghost and you hope it isn't. Or else you'll pass out right here.

But well you're thinking why is someone out there at this kind of time.

" Who the heck- " A familiar voice of a girl suddenly cursed.

___________