Detention Isn't that Bad?

If you would have told Sam Winchester that he wouldn't have minded going to detention and hanging out the legendary trickster, he probably would have looked at you like you have three heads. In no known universe did he ever imagine that he would ever enjoy Gabriel's company for even a minute and it certainly was a learning experience that you truly could not judge people by their image.

He greatly regretted that mindset as flower petals rained from the ceiling as he walked into the school, getting him, and anyone else in range, covered in petals. He growled in frustration, hearing a giggle behind him, and whipped around, coming face-to-face with the trickster, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Good morning, moose!" Gabriel said brightly, petals hanging off his shoulders and hair. Sam rolled his eyes and turned away, only to fall flat on his face as he slipped on a particularly slippery pile of petals.

"Sam?! Are you okay?!" Gabriel shouted, pulling Sam up. The Winchester groaned, flushing under the attention that was being given directly to them. He stood quickly, trying to get some of the petals off before grabbing Gabriel's wrist and dragging him down one hallway before throwing the boy in the janitor's closet.

When the door closed behind him, he glared at the trickster, who was watching him with innocent eyes. "Really? Flower petals? Are you a trickster or a love struck girl, Gabriel?" Sam retorted, shaking his head and watching as petals floated to the ground. Gabriel grinned, shrugging his shoulders.

"I was going to drop more ping pong balls, but I decided that would be a bit dangerous. What if you got hit by them?" Gabriel replied, smirking as he reached up and pulled one of the petals out of Sam's hair. It was an eye catching petal, as it was blue, instead of the other pink ones.

"Well, looks like Charlie was right." Gabriel said with a smirk before tucking it into his jacket pocket. Sam furrowed his eyebrows, before he realized what that meant.

"You mean Charlie was in on this?" Sam asked, a hint of anger coming into his voice. Gabriel gave the 'oops' look, before chuckling nervously.

"Sorry, moose. I can't reveal that information." Gabriel said, trying to get around Sam to leave the closet. Sam grabbed him by the shoulder, almost growling as he looked at the trickster.

"What exactly did you and Charlie talk about, Gabriel?" Sam asked with a warning. Gabriel smirked, grabbing the hand on his shoulder and pulling it off.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Gabriel said cheekily, a cocky tone to his voice. Sam huffed, standing in front of the door and blocking Gabriel's path with his taller height. The trickster looked at him with a huff, rolling his eyes.

"You're not leaving until you tell me what's going on." Sam said in warning, though Gabriel's eyes only sparkled at the challenge. The trickster moved closer to Sam, narrowing his eyes at the taller teen.

"Oh really?" Gabriel asked, his hands sliding up and resting on Sam's stomach. The Winchester felt a pang in his heart, trying to swallow the lump that was forming in his throat as the trickster's fingers slowly traced along Sam's clothed skin.