Chapter 2 Figuring out

Figuring out

Figuring out

"So we are together in his world...?" - Jon 

The next day the Kent boys were in the living room. seeing if the boy, had woken up. they wanted answers. so they did it themselves and went to look at his phone. it didn't have a Lock screen, so Jordan swiped the screen with his finger and the phone was unlocked.

"it's weird seeing myself on the phone when I've never seen him in my life." Jon said looking at the Phone wallpaper of him hugging the boy. Jordan nodded in agreement while looking through the phone. Jordan tapped on messages and saw that Jon was the first to pop up.

"hey look your name is the first contact." He said as Jon turned around eager to see what the messages were. he sat down next to Jordan and looked as he went into the chat. He started scrolling up instead of reading all the latest chats. as he stopped at a video and he tapped it

The video starts with the boy standing in the middle of the frame as the camera keeps on moving. 

"Jon, C'mon it was right the first time!" The boy said complaining to Jon behind the phone. The Struggling Jonathan behind the camera groans. "Mason if we want the perfect picture. you need to let me put the phone at the right angle!" he said. finally he got it and ran next to the boy who they now know as mason.

"so his name is mason" Jon said looking at the sleeping boy on the couch, being interested to know more. Jordan silently processed the information.

Mason and Jonathan stood next to each other waiting for the flash to happen. Mason turned to Jon giving a look. "did you put a timer on...?" Mason asked. Jon turned to him and then the camera. he sheepishly looked down and scratched the back of his neck "i don't know..."

Mason stared at Jon before laughing "You're an idiot babe"  and mason lifted his hand up and the phone flew into his hands.

"wow wait did you see that" Jon exclaimed as the video stopped. he took the phone out of Jordan's hand and looked at the video again. 

"how he called you babe?" Jordan asked confused. Jon kept on rewinding untill he came to a stop. "no, look when what he does" Jon said, seeing the phone fly in mason's hand. Both the boys look back at the couch where mason is laying. 

What are they dealing with...

====================================================================