Chapter 13.. Into Oblivion

"I was wrong

"I was wrong. something is up with mason"- Madison

Mason was currently staying at The pierce household. He got there after landon left and he's staying in Brent's room.

Mason came downstairs and walked into the kitchen as Madison and Brent's mom, Jenny greeted him with pancakes.

"Good morning mason did you sleep well?" Jenny asks as she puts a plate down in front of mason as he thanks her

He nods "Thanks again for letting me stay here. the twins and i aren't... in a good space right now and i just needed time away."

She smiles before going back to the stove. "Not a problem. stay as long as you like."

Madison came into the room as mason looked at her weirdly. "what?" she asks, and he points to the outfit where she smiles.

 "what?" she asks, and he points to the outfit where she smiles

"i needed a change." she says standing next to the stove as her mother starts talking to her making their own conversation. Brent walks in and goes to mason and kisses his cheek before going to the fridge. mason is there left shook but smiles after. Madison eyed the two before continuing the conversation with her mother.

"So what's in our plans for today." Brent asks as he sits down next to mason. Madison also sits down at the table as Jenny says bye to the teens and leaves the household.

"First thing first.. remember when my power wave explosion happened and you all were effected by it." Masons askes as the others nodded. "Well.. you three weren't the only ones effected. Yesterday when i left the Kent household. i went to the café and i ran into this girl. She recognized me and asked me for help. she showed me her recent.. powers" he explains as the Pierce sibling looked at Mason with wide eyes.

They were not expecting that.

Mason introduces the group to belle as she explains what happened to her.

"I was in the woods collecting some flowers as a wave suddenly hit me. when i woke up. i could feel nature. i felt this energy, and everywhere i looked i felt the emotion and feeling of the plants. i could feel nature herself. and suddenly i could do this." Belle positions her hands in front of her as her eyes glowed green. Vines grew on her hands as the grouped looks shocked

She let her arms down as the vines disappear, and she looks at the group

She let her arms down as the vines disappear, and she looks at the group. "And that... that." Mason gave her a reassuring smile. Madison looks at the group in the living room,

"So we all got nature powers. Fire, Air, Earth, & Water." Madison says looking through a grimroire. Mason then thinks and says, "We got these abilities when i let out energy. but me and madison didn't lose our witchcraft.. well i did lose mine due to an idiotic Kent." Mason fumes at the mention of Jonathan.

"We can figure it when. but first we need to go to school" Mason grabbed his bag as the others followed him out the door and got into the car.

______________

This is short-

Im so sorry for not updating. I was going to update a few days ago (6 Jan) but a family situation happened and i forgot to post.

Also since im talking about posting. The book will be put on pause. My first term of school starts this next week and i want to focus on that. So my posting would be very late or i would not be posting until i have a clean schedule.

i do hope you all understand. Happy very late new years and i hope you all have a good 2023