Chapter 7.. The Thing in the Mines

So sorry for not updating. i may or not have left Wattpad for a while. but im back and better than ever.

So from further into this book, i will be writing in Masons p.o.v and there might be some oc p.o.v but other then that

Again im sorry for not updating, i have had no motivation.

__

-Mason p.o.v-

Today is going to be a hard day since i have to give Jonathan lessons about Witchcraft and that isn't going to be easy.

I got up and got ready for the day and walked into Jordan and Jonathan's room and heard they were talking about that Ryan dude.

"Ryan just, uh... posted another freshman thirst trap." Jonathan said making me grab the phone. he looked normal? but after hearing Jon say that he was doing weights that were over humanly possible.

after giving the phone to Jordan, he gave the phone back to Jonathan, "Bro, I know you think he's juicing, but he looks totally normal."

"That's my point! I mean, it makes absolutely no sense." after having enough of the conversation i grabbed his phone and put it in my bag.

"Hey, look, you need to stop obsessing over Timmy Jon, now lets focus on Jordan's problem with Sarah." i said feeling the stare from behind me. i turned around and brought Jordan closer and i sat down next to Jonathan.

"I don't know what I'm gonna say to her, guys." Jordan lowered his head and rubs his hand.

seeing that it was clearly a brother's session i tuned out their conversation and grabbed my phone to text Brent about a car that i found at the scrapyard on a website.

-Texting-

Brent

So mason when are you going to look at the car?

i was thinking later today? want to join?

i was thinking of going alone, but ID need a strong

cute man to rescue me if something goes wrong.

you sound sarcastic mas.

but yes i will join you because you need

saving.

btw Mads told you to meet her at the library.

okay. my head is killing me OMG.

like its even effecting my powers

what happened?

hope nothing bad happened.

i used my telekineses to make my bed and i turned my bed to the colour green.

but it's back to normal now.

__

i hear someone come into the room, and it was Natalie. i waved at her and looked back at the boys.

"yeah, like i get keeping the superman-alien secret and i know it isn't the same. but it's still a secret. but do you think she would react when you tell her the secret that you have held longer than her." i spoke before standing up and walking out waving goodbye to them.