Chapter 20.. Saving the world.

Madi nods

Madi nods. "Mason we're here for you. always."

While Brent and Madi were in town helping, Mason was with the twins helping at the school. The Kent family was in the music room when they heard a bang. 

"That didn't sound good" Mason said looking up.

Everyone turned to look at the sound of an open door. "Because it's not mas.." Bizzaro Jonathan stood there with a smile towards mason. 

Clark, slowly walked up. "You're not going to hurt my family." he said causing Bizzaro Jonathan to laugh.

"what are you going to do about it. you don't have powers." Bizzaro Jon said. Mason walked up beside Clark.

"But i do" Mason gives a glare, as his eyes turn golden yellow. 

Bizzaro Jonathan give mason a small smile before turning to Clark and charged at him. Causing clark to get flung into a wall.

Mason ran to clark, but got stopped as Bizzaro Jonathan grabbed him by the shirt and threw him into the other side of the room. "sorry mas, i can't let you ruin my plans just yet" 

Bizzaro Jon turned to look down at clark, "c'mon, you haven't even tried to put up a fight."

Jonathan looked at his evil version "Leave him alone." Causing the bizzaro to look at him.

Mason slowly stood up, his hands heating up as he lifted them up. "one thing you forgot about me, Jonathan. You mess with me. that's okay, but when you start messing with them" Mason points to the Kent family. "You're a goner." 

Bizzaro Jon smirked as he let go of clark in the choke hold. He walked over to Mason. "You wouldn't hurt me. you love me." 

Mason smiled as he nodded "oh i wouldn't... But he would." 

The little version of mason.. Scott threw a huge metal beam towards Bizzaro Jonathan causing him to get thrown back. "i honestly don't get why my older self date such pigs." Scott says making mason look offended.

Mason turns "excuse me- Scott don't start. we have a fight to win" he says as he turns to look at his smaller version.

Just then Jordan flies in with an bizzaro Lana.. 

Mason groaned "son of a Bitch.."

Jordan was now fighting both Bizzaro Lana and Jonathan. Mason and Scott tried to get in between but would get thrown.