Chapter 18.. All is lost.

A small mix of episode 13 and 14

After not needing the backup from The witches. Clark held his end of the deal and brought Mason to the cell where BJonathan was held. Clark let the room but stayed close by incase o emergancy

Bjonathan smirked "Looked what cat dragged in. Hello mason." Jonathan said walked closer to the glass. he stared up and down at the brown boy.

Mason stayed silent trying to process another Jonathan. He cleared his throat. "The pendant is destroyed so you cant merge with this earth's Jonathan. your mission is over."

Jonathan laughed softly. "That was Ally's mission. not mine." Jonathan smiled seeing the boy he loved.

"And what was your mission then?" Mason asks folding his arms tired of this conversation already.

"To get you back to me"

Mason stood there as Jonathan kept on talking about random stuff until he felt something. He gasped and fell on the floor.

Mason grabbed his head in pain as Jonathan shouted in concern. "What's wrong?!?!"

The pain quickly stopped as mason's eyes glowed black. He stood up facing Jonathan. Jonathan stepped back.

"That rotten bitch" He simple said before a black smoke covered him and he disappeared. Jonathan now knew what he was talking about.

"Ally" Is all that comes out his mouth.

Clark is on the ground screaming in pain as ally sucks the live force out of him. A simple swoosh is heard and mason is behind the woman.

Mason tilted his head as he smiled "Autem"

The ground broke beneath the woman and she fell through but flew back up. "Child. you cant defeat me."

Mason turned towards Clark and his face darkened. He turned towards ally and lifted his hands up. "Midnight blast" A powerful blast comes out of mason hands as the blast shoots ally away from everyone.

He quickly stopped and ran towards clark. "He isn't breathing"Lois cries.

Mason starts whispering a spell. the black in his veins started showing. Lois saw and tried to stop him.

"No! im not losing him again. Cmon clark" The whispering continue as John flies down and sees the boy struggling to stop crying.

"Mason stop he's breathing"