Chapter 16.. Mason woke up?

(Bizzaro jonathan will be called BJonathan)

The super squad got alerted at the new double ganger in front of them. Madison, Belle and brent walked in front of the others.

BJonathan turned around to look at Jonathan before walking towards him. Jordan flew towards bizzaro jonathan before getting knocked to the side.

BJonathan starts going to his douple ganger. "Pondas" Madison slams her hands together reciding the spell. He groans in pain before falling on his knees. 

He turns around before using his heatvision throwing the magic girl into the field.

Bjonathan goes to jonathan before a purple glow happens. Belle, Brent and liam stood there useless knowing that they didnt know how to stop it.

The net thing happens is an explosion throwing everyone off their feet. 

Belle and liam run to see what happens and gasp when they see Clark, knowing its safe. Brent checks his sister out before seeing Bjonathan fly away.

Clark looks at the supersquad and finds out that mason isnt there. "Wheres mason?" He asks his wife gaining a small frown.

"How long has be been like this?" Clark asks Jenny looking at the bed-ridden teen. first he has to worry about bizzaro-Jonathan and now Mason. 

"A day, We've been trying to get him to wake up faster. but nothing has worked. But it looks like he's in his subconscious. I could get you in there." She suggests walking forwards.

Clark nods. "Anything to talk to him" 

Jenny nods before grabbing Clark's hands, and she then held one of mason's hands. She closes her eyes before chanting. "Demitte moi, Demitte moi"  

Clark now opens his eyes to see that he's in a house. Jenny said that it was mason's subconscious so this was probably his house in Mystic fall he thought.

he looked around and saw a framed photo of mason and his sister. 'This must be bonnie' he thought before hearing voices. 

"Grams, this is not how you make pancakes." A little voice says giggling. 

Clark looked into the kitchen. "Well my little warlock, this is how us Witches and warlocks do it." The old lady now known as Grams says before glancing at clark. "Looks like we have a visitor little one"

Clark now walks into the kitchen as little mason turns around. "Clark" little mason says before running full speed towards the male adult and hugs him. 

The adult turns confused but smiles "Hey buddy."

Grams smiles at the interaction "Mason sweetie go play in the garden, The adults need to have a little chat." Grams says. Mason smiles before walking out the backdoor.