Chapter 3 Different worlds

(Different worlds)

(Different worlds)

"so you're telling me that i fell into another world through a portal..." —Mason

(This has Swearing)

"You're supposed to be dead, b...but you are standing right here..." Mason spoke, Still frozen in place. he looked Jonathan up and down. was this the Jon he knew. he couldn't believe his eyes.

"im Jonathan, but not the one you knew...im sorry" Jonathan said, moving closer. but Mason moved back "what do you mean 'not the one i knew'. there's only one Jonathan" Mason spoke up."so you better tell me what the hell is going on." 

"We could sit down, but the place is kind of trashed" Jordan spoke up looking at the destruction in front of him. who knew what mason was capable of if Jonathan had not come in at the right moment.

"I'm sorry for causing this, my emotions have been all over the place since..." Mason apologized turning to face Clark. "but i can fix this, i have the perfect spell". Jonathan looked confused and mason saw. There was no source of magic in Jonathan, and mason sensed it.

 "Where's your magic?" Mason said walking over to Jonathan. "Jonathan, Where's your magic" he asked again. He needed Jon's help to get him back home. Jonathan saw how panicked Mason. "i don't have powers or magic".

"You're actually not the Jon i knew...are you." Mason said. looking down before, walking past him out the door, he had to get out of here. he walked outside seeing the farm. Mason walked off the porch and started walking to the road, ignoring the shouts behind him.

"Where are you going!" "Come back!" "let us help you mason" Knowing Jonathan and that other boy would not stop. he turned around. and stood still, waiting.

"What do you want Jonathan and other boy" The Kent boys ran to him, trying to stop him from leaving? Jonathan knew the boy is confused and sad. "Don't you know who i am?" Jordan asked. Mason looked at him "Am i suppose to"

"I'm Jordan"He says while holding out his hand. Mason looks at him and looks back at Jonathan. "Firstly, you can't help me if you don't have magic. Second, The longer i stay here with yo-" Clouds started forming all around Smallville, while at the farm the wind started picking up. 

Mason's breathing became heavy. "I can't stay here with you, near you even. it's bad enough im seeing a replica of my dead boyfriend." The wind was blowing all around the three teens. Mason saw what was happening "It's better if i stay away. so please leave me alone"