Chapter 8.. Inverse Method.

We were having breakfast in the kitchen when Clark got one of those visions again.

"How long are you gonna be seeing what he's seeing?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know, but I'm guessing as long as this guy who looks like me is still here, these visions will be too." Clark replied.

"I mean, is there some kind of pattern or trigger or..." Jonathan asked.

"Still trying to figure that out."

I looked at the time and saw that Brent was probably waiting for me. i was nervous seeing him after yesterday.

"uhh.. i have to go but Clark i have some stuff that you could try that would hopefully stop these 'visions'.." i smiled as Clark nodded.

"That would be very much appreciated mason, thank you."

I said bye to the household before grabbing the jacket brent bought me and walked outside seeing him.

he was smiling seeing me in the jacket making me feel worse than ever..

when i walked closer i saw that madison and Liam were in the car. Brent walked over to me and threw me into a hug.

"please don't run away again and ignore my texts" he spoke, and he looked with that smile... oh my god that smile is too much.

"i hope you don't mind that i brought the car, madi could not hold Liam in the bathtub any longer." he awkwardly pointed to the boy in the back with duct tape over his face.

we both got into the car as Liam looked like he was going to explode. i greeted madi, and she put the car in gear and drove off.

i pulled the tape from Liam's mouth and almost regretted it because he could not stop asking questions.

"so you are a witch" "do you have a broom" "could you turn into an animal like Harry Potter."

this is going to be a long ride.

We arrived at school, and we all went to the music room for practice.

"okay, so we all agreed that Madi and i sing, Brent piano and Liam guitar?" i asked, and they all replied with 'yes'.

we all practised a few songs before we left for our classes.

I walked past Jonathan and Candice and waved to them before seeing that brent waited for me near the cafeteria.

we all sat down and talked topics.

"Have you guys felt weird since yesterday. after mason's power eruption thingy" Brent tried to say as i cringed.

"you mean massive headache. yeah." Liam replied

"no i mean not human wise" Brent tried to whisper.

What did he mean not human wise. what did i do to make them think that way.

"what do you mean?" i asked. madison turned to look behind her as she saw a boy, and she turned back to look at brent. i think that's landon.

"i swear i almost lit my room on fire this morning. i was going to grab my phone when it immediately burst into flames." He pulled his back from under him and pulled out a burnt phone.

We all have each other looks.

Madison spoke up "I tried to do a normal Telekinesis spell and i lifted multiple objects into the air."