Chapter 19.. Worlds war Bizzaro

Mason and Bonnie were currently at the Kent house, trying to come up with a way to stop this merge, although this bonnie was older, she was still the same bonnie he knew on his earth.

Mason was looking through every spell book as bonnie was mixing potions of some sorts. he was trying to distract himself since yesterday because of the clark situation.

Mason groaned as he threw another book away from him. bonnie dodged in time, and she looked at him. "Throwing books isnt going to help us get more info about this merge."

Mason looked at her with a defeated look, he sighed and nodded "i know, im just worried about clark and this whole world-merge thing

Mason looked at her with a defeated look, he sighed and nodded "i know, im just worried about clark and this whole world-merge thing."

She nodded and smiled "its going to be okay, well figure it out."

Jonathan and Jordan quickly walked into the living room. "Mom and dad's back" That few words made mason jump up suddenly and speed walk to the door. he stopped to look back in the living room that is a mess, Correction, books everywhere.

Bonnie smiles at him "Go, ill handle this"

Walking out the door, mason sees the twins hugging clark, the whole ally thing threw them off guard.

Mason walks off the stairs and tears up, Clark has been his father-figure since he got to this earth and the only male parental figure he's had in his life.

Clark opens his arms as the teen immediately hugs him, not too tight that Mason would hurt him. "I flung that bitch into outer space for you" The boy mumbles into Clark's chest.

Clark smiles "Language, and thank you for saving me. if it wasn't for you. i would have been in a worse state."

Mason lets go of the man as he went silent while processing something. something was wrong. Was clark... human?

Mason watched clark walk away and start walking up the stairs only to slip and fall. Mason flinched.

"I'm not getting better." Clark says sighing. Mason kept looking at clark as if scanning him.

"Hey, go easy on yourself. According to the DOD, Ally completely drained your cells of all solar energy. It's gonna take some time." Lois says looking back at the boys before looking at clark.

"No. No, something's wrong. The sun's not recharging me. I need to... I need to see my mom and find out why." Clark says, mason sensing he's in a type of pain.

"I could magic warp us there. my magic's gotten a boost since ive gotten it back." Mason smiles, looking at clark. "Only if you're okay with it."

Clark shook his head. "No, i don't want you to over-use your powers. ill ask john henry."

Mason folds his arms. "Clark, i can do this. i almost took ally down.. or well blasted her out o the atmosphere. but still. i can do this"

Clark still shook his head "There's something else, i need you to do for me." Making the boy turn and look at him closely.