Chapter 5 What Lies Beneath

(What Lies Beneath)

(What Lies Beneath)

"You have got to be shitting me" - Mason 

Mason woke up to nagging from the other two boys. he shouted at them to get out, but that made them pull him off the bed.

"Was that really necessary!" Mason spoke into the pillow. groaning before getting up and giving the twins a weird face. "I swear living three months with you guys. and every morning i get woken up like this" 

"You both have two seconds to leave or i turn you into fruit" 

Both Kent boys turned to each other, not knowing if it was true. they looked back at Mason and he was lifting his hands up.

"Boys, we gotta go" They heard and started walking downstairs leaving mason alone in the room.

Mason quickly changed, before grabbing some stuff and walked downstairs. he sees Jonathan and goes towards him. 

"Pass me a banana will you. i might eat something later" Mason asked. Jonathan turned to him and threw him one. before it hit him, the banana stopped mid-air and Mason grabbed  it. 

"You really should stop throwi- oh wow" he cut himself, smelling the cologne. he coughed as Jonathan looked at im weirdly.

"Something wrong?" Jonathan asked, looking concerned.

"You'll–wow, you'll smell." Clark said,  walking into the room. Mason held his hand in front of his face.

Jordan walked into the room as the smell got stronger, making Mason sneeze. 

"Whew. Wow." Jonathan commented.

"Interesting cologne, sweetie." Lois said. 

"Yeah, you put on the whole bottle there, chief?" He joked, resulting in Mason hitting him in the arm. 

"Ill be outside before my sneeze makes my powers react, Jonathan you coming?" Mason asked. 

Jonathan nodded and they both said their goodbyes before walking outside. They put their bags in the truck. before getting in. 

"So it's your first day of school." Jonathan said after a moment of silence. 

"i mean here. im a sophmore. and i already did half my school year on my earth. it's sound weird calling it my world." He commented,